• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Mouseproblems

Started by Archimedis, May 26, 2008, 01:06:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Archimedis

Hi, i cannot control my craft with my mouse. The menu works fine but as soon i enter my craft the control doesn't work. I switched to mousecontrol in the options but the steering fields stay blank. Any ideas?

Red Devil

In Options, Input, Movement, Steer (Analog), try clicking Clear, then Bind, then move your mouse left and right.
What box???

Archimedis

isnt working :(

is there any way to change this in a config file?

Red Devil

There's a file called bzinput_mouse.cfg with these contents.  Create one and put it in your addon folder and see if that works.

// BATTLEZONE 2 INPUT MAP
// (MOUSE-SPECIFIC CONTROLS)

// read the common controls
Exec("bzinput_common.cfg");

// bind mouse-specific controls
BindAnalog("steer", "MouseX");
BindAnalog("pitch", "MouseY");
BindDiscrete("weapon_fire", "Mouse1");
BindDiscrete("weapon_special", "Mouse3");
BindDiscrete("weapon_next", "Mouse2");
What box???

Archimedis

i dont have the bzinput_common.cfg. Will this make a problem?

Red Devil

No, that's already included in BZ2.
What box???

Axeminister

He just needs to reload the mouse. Go to options, input, then under default click mouse and load. I've had to do it before and didn't know what was going on either. Let us know if that fixes it.
There is no knowledge that is not power.

Archimedis

Its working. Thank you all. Now Ive to see how the first mission has to be done. Shuttle dosnt open the doors but i can drive right through it. No objectives yet.

bigbadbogie

that is because the dll file is missing
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

Archimedis

what dll-file? search hasnt any useful response

TheJamsh

just re-install. better idea

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Archimedis

only forgotton enemys or the complete game?

TheJamsh

may as well go whole game. if its FE for PB3 remember that RD is still fixing bugs in that if im not mistaken. done a good job though so far if i may say so (Y)

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Red Devil

Thanks.  I'm not going to work on the PB3 version any more since PB4 is so close.  Maybe afterwards, just to be thorough.
What box???

bigbadbogie

oh.. pb4 is close now - dont worry - before the day is over it will be far away again :-P
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com