• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

categorytypeoverride not working correctly

Started by TheJamsh, May 26, 2008, 08:12:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheJamsh

i read the changelog, and realised if i want a second service bay the category override should be at 12. but when i do it it still says im only allowed one.

same with bomber bays, barracks classes etc. i can just change the category to something higher than 13, but id ratherhave it working properly

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

I'm not 100% certain how the restrictions work, but you are also specifying "issingle = 0", right?

-Av-

Commando

Anything less than 13 are limited to 1, not by odf name, but by class label.  Like you said, use 15 for generic powered building.

TheJamsh

i wasnt trying the isSingle as well as categoryoverride.

if iwant two bomber bays, that has to be in both ODF's or just the primary or secondary one?

General BlackDragon

*****General BlackDragon*****

Steeveeo

@TheJamsh: Heh, if you wanna see a double bomber bay setup, download SRV v2.06 (soon to be 2.20, releasing sometime this week if not tonight), then look at the field ISDF buildings, that will show you how to setup this kinda thing (and the glitches it can cause :P).

(Click it for more art, y'know you wanna!)

Gone to college, but I now have internet.

TheJamsh

yeh ive managed to get two bomber bays working fine now, just by changing the category override to 15. ive also got field service bays (that use limitclasscount of 3) and missile silo. they all work fine now.

the only glitch ive seen is that the bomber will land on the combat bay (my other bomber bay). instead f settling on the bomber bay. this however can be over come by adding this litle beauty:

[BomberClass]
bayConfig = "abbbay"

good init :D

bigbadbogie

Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

Steeveeo

Quote from: TheJamsh on May 27, 2008, 07:15:07 AM
yeh ive managed to get two bomber bays working fine now, just by changing the category override to 15. ive also got field service bays (that use limitclasscount of 3) and missile silo. they all work fine now.

the only glitch ive seen is that the bomber will land on the combat bay (my other bomber bay). instead f settling on the bomber bay. this however can be over come by adding this litle beauty:

[BomberClass]
bayConfig = "abbbay"

good init :D

Good luck though when you put that into practice.

For me, that just causes the first bomber to KABOOM (and die :P).

NOTE: No I did not use abbbay, I used my own bombers :P

(Click it for more art, y'know you wanna!)

Gone to college, but I now have internet.

Nielk1

I thought that was PB4? Perhaps it wasn't.

Click on the image...

TheJamsh

nah i found it in the changelog_pb2.txt

hint: search for added in the changlogs :D

General BlackDragon

*****General BlackDragon*****

TheJamsh

lol, yeh i remember someone saying the same thing before :D

you had any luck with that model yet mein fruend?