• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

got this error on fleshstorm in console?

Started by Wraith, June 01, 2008, 07:01:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wraith

Trend Micro HijackThis 2.0.2

Post a log in Overdrive Terminal if you have a malware/virus problem

General BlackDragon

means that map is missing a pathpoint.

Hmmmm

*****General BlackDragon*****

mrtwosheds

It means that the aip is looking for a pathpoint that does not exist.

TheJamsh

LMAO got enough turrets?

EDIT: sorry realised i may as well not post that as its useless...

you could always place the pathpoint whereever you fancy by using the SHIFT+F9 view. looks to me like its a swarm gun turret position. just place a path on that map in the editor called SBGT5 (i believe its case sensitive), where you think is a good place for them to build a gun tower.

make sure you save the map

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Nielk1

Unless you didn't make that map, in which case overwriting it will cause bad assets if you and another try to play MP on it.

Click on the image...

Red Devil

That's the FleshStorm Mechana IA map (which I love).  Not sure if I've seen that particular error on that map before.
What box???

Wraith

I would have wished I made that map. But really that wasnt enough turrets they all died. Thats the Gift of the gods mission where you have to protect this artifact with your life. They sure werent kidding  :roll:
Trend Micro HijackThis 2.0.2

Post a log in Overdrive Terminal if you have a malware/virus problem

Red Devil

Oh yeah, I remember that now.  I think there's a trick to that map.  Can't remember though.
What box???

bigbadbogie

i have always had to cheat with that mission!!

one time (without cheats) i had 20 walkers, 20 tanks, 20 red devils, 20 rocket tanks and 20 assault tanks guarding the probe

they lasted about 2 minutes
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

TheJamsh

saw lizard signed in on the BZ2MD forums earlier. hes not been around in ageeeeeeeees. i heard he left BZU tho

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Feared_1

Quote from: TheJamsh on June 02, 2008, 05:01:10 PM
saw lizard signed in on the BZ2MD forums earlier. hes not been around in ageeeeeeeees. i heard he left BZU tho

Yes I believe he deleted himself after writing "Cya folks." That all-powerful BZ2 magnet is beginning to pull harder on his head. If he comes back, he would have all the nice solutions for map troubles. He would probably rant about people not reading his tutorials :lol:

OvermindDL1

bigbadbogie

i worship lizard - hope he gets some sense and comes back here now that the forum is re-awakening
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

OvermindDL1

He has no incentive to considering what he is doing now. :P

Generated by OvermindDL1's Signature Auto-Add Script via GreaseMonkey

lucky_foot

Quote from: OvermindDL1 on June 03, 2008, 04:06:10 PM
He has no incentive to considering what he is doing now. :P

Generated by OvermindDL1's Signature Auto-Add Script via GreaseMonkey

Exactly. Odds are, Lizard will probably just keep checking in and watching his FleshStorm mod, but that's about it. :D

Jonathan S.