• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Idea for PB4

Started by Power Board, June 10, 2008, 12:40:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Power Board

Wouldn't It Be Cool If You Could Choose Your Team Colour?

OvermindDL1

Power Board

EvolutionX

the pilots must have intelligence whom they have in forgotten enemies when their units are destroyed. they attack
from skies until they are destroyed. He is something that strange much of others mod !.
this makes more realist and entertainment each battle  :wink:

Nielk1

Team colors are set by the mission DLL as OM said. We could use presets on a list, or, have RBG sliders for the two teams.

I guess they could also be client side vars, but then, two allies might be two different colors, so you loose some sanity.

One of my test DLLs faded from Red to White and back again a bit every game tick.

Click on the image...

Red Devil

LoL, did I leave the sniping pilots in FE?  Or are you talking about the ones in 3-way?
What box???

EvolutionX

Red Devil

Yes, those are from the original FE, not from me.  They are fun.
What box???

TheJamsh

and jsut for the record!

those awesome PB4 modding dudes (and dudettes if they are there also) do this stuff out of their free time and goodwill :D

i used to do it all the time, ask for new features but i can now see why it gets aggravating. lets just be grateful

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Power Board

Quote from: TheJamsh on June 11, 2008, 04:09:22 PM
and jsut for the record!

those awesome PB4 modding dudes (and dudettes if they are there also) do this stuff out of their free time and goodwill :D

i used to do it all the time, ask for new features but i can now see why it gets aggravating. lets just be grateful

Ok....Thanks Guys! You Are Just Awsome! Where Would The BZ2 Community Be Without You! :wink:

lucky_foot

Quote from: TheJamsh on June 11, 2008, 04:09:22 PM
and jsut for the record!

Speaking from my own personal opinion, I don't think the suggestions are the problem, but the repetative of the same request over and over and some of them impossible without a full overhaul of the engine (which needs a full programming team.)

I believe there was advice somewhere that says search to see if the request was made already and read the answer there. usually it hasn't changed. :) Only post when you're sure it hasn't been brought up.

Then GSH doesn't have to answer thousands of threads with the same answer. :D

Again, my own personal opinion.
Jonathan S.