• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

For Those Hosting on PB4a

Started by Commando, August 07, 2008, 07:25:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General BlackDragon

I bought a widget to bridge two different hard drives, and it didn't come with any instructions either :P Took only 5 minutes of studying all the cords to figure it out.

*****General BlackDragon*****

Axeminister

yea, doubling your video capabilities is an upgrade. I sure wish we could upgrade our pc's. I'm closing my eyes, I see two Blackbirds. Awwwww, now I opened my eyes. lol
Yes our pc's are old, but so far I've given her a 340GB hd, a 500watt power supply, she upgraded to flatpanel monitor and the new graphics card. Pretty soon all we need to do is give her a new mother board and dual core processor (which from what I understand may not cost more than 300 dollars) and she'll be rocking.
There is no knowledge that is not power.

Wraith

Make sure everything is compatible with each other that way you wont have any problems.
Trend Micro HijackThis 2.0.2

Post a log in Overdrive Terminal if you have a malware/virus problem