• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

PB4a Bugs

Started by Zero Angel, August 06, 2008, 02:32:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Commando

Killing a recycler using about 20 of your scavs is a classic way to kill a recycler :).  Got to love victory by Scavengers.

AHadley

1) How on earth are you going to recycle something that's not under your command? Stupid question, get a constructor in.

2) How on earth are you going to kill a recycler with 20 unarmed scavengers? Scavenge it to death?

VSMIT

Explosions do damage, AHadley.

VSMIT.
I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

AHadley

Yes, I know, but that strikes me as a rather odd way to do things.  :lol:

Steeveeo

SRV Explosions do more damage, plus hoverscavs, so...

Nielk1 knows what I mean. :P

(Click it for more art, y'know you wanna!)

Gone to college, but I now have internet.

Nielk1

LOL, yes. One game in SRV I made literally 100 hover scavs. Picked BigMoon clean really fast and then I sent them all into Steeveeos base where he killed them, ending his own base.

Best part is some survived and brought all the scrap from their fellow scavs and the base back to me and I was able to attack the other player.

Click on the image...

Steeveeo

Actually it was somewhere around 40-50 hoverscavs and my base only took massive damage, but I was still in the game. :P

(Click it for more art, y'know you wanna!)

Gone to college, but I now have internet.

Nielk1

Quote from: Steeveeo on April 17, 2009, 03:00:29 PM
Actually it was somewhere around 40-50 hoverscavs and my base only took massive damage, but I was still in the game. :P

Drat! I guess the other 50 took back loose from the first wave and then you got killed while I was amassing forces for the other guy.

Click on the image...

Clavin12

FE won't work with PB4
C l a v i n 1 2

AHadley

FE isn't supposed to work with PB4!

The original FE is designed for 1.2

Red Devil's FE_PB3 version is designed for 1.3 PB3, hence the name.

This is not technically a bug anyhow, since it's a mod.

Commando

RD isn't the only one who worked on FE for pb3.

bigbadbogie

I ran through and fixed most of the SP missions just so I could play them when I was bored.

Then I lost them...
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

Clavin12

Quote from: Steeveeo on April 13, 2009, 02:00:25 AM
Try setting your default views in the options menu.

If your view does change, try the following:

Shift F1 - First Person
Shift F2 - Chasecam
Shift F3 - Third Person (Way back)

by the way do you know how to get out of shift F9 or shift F12 and back to the regular game?
C l a v i n 1 2

TheJamsh

Open and close the editor again (CTRL+E)

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Clavin12

thanx i got stuck in that yesterday
C l a v i n 1 2