• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

QF Mod released

Started by bigbadbogie, August 06, 2008, 02:36:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steeveeo

Quote from: TheJamsh on August 13, 2008, 11:18:20 AM
yeh its an nVidia alright, a 7500 LE. pitty really. it runs fine in standard game with all settings up high.

the sky finishes all the maps off! how poopy!
Wait, that card should work though, its only the 8 Series and above, must be something else...

(Click it for more art, y'know you wanna!)

Gone to college, but I now have internet.

TheJamsh

meh its running on vista which doesnt help matters...

im going to roll back my driver (if i can) and see if i can run it better. its annoying how im only achieving 35-45 fps MAX in my games. really annoying me. im pretty sure the card has something to do with this...

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

vexxviper

im gona kick this thread into the current year why?

because i have 1.3pb4a and i dont know what im ment to do in the first mission since it dont tell me anything

-.-... help plz

bigbadbogie

If nothing is happening, it means that the dll file is missing for that mission. I already answered this on Bz2md. Reinstall the mod.
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

vexxviper

i did...twice and if the mission dll is missing what what dll is it loading? i can get onto sallisto easily enough but then blank all i can do is order my 2 turrets around and order atril strikes on 4 targets and thats it

bigbadbogie

Check in the 'missions' folder in the BZ2 Root directory and if the file qf1.dll is there, you should be fine.

Don't tell me you are trying to play it in the editor... right?

My BZ2 mods:

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

vexxviper

... sigh the simple solutions -.-.... i was using the wrong short cut! gah!! yer that was the issue its all good now chears BBB

bigbadbogie

My BZ2 mods:

ScarleTomato

well since this thread has been raised from the dead i guess ill ask here. Is there a working DL for this mod?

General BlackDragon

and will it be updated for TA5? :D

*****General BlackDragon*****

bigbadbogie

Quote from: ScarleTomato on July 05, 2009, 12:31:58 PM
well since this thread has been raised from the dead i guess ill ask here. Is there a working DL for this mod?

http://www.bz2md.com/smf/index.php?topic=2617.0

Quote from: General BlackDragon on July 05, 2009, 01:36:35 PM
and will it be updated for TA5? :D

1) FOR THE LAST TIME = NO!!
2) It doesn't need to be anyway.

My BZ2 mods:

TopGun

I just finished the Single player for QF. The game crashes with a BZ2 error box and I get something that says that its going in a loop but it did not crash the game. In my book the errors can be lived with. Does not warrant being worked on. Not enough bugs worth working on it.

Will there be another QF mod to continue the story line?

TopGun

P.S. AWESOME MOD!

.:.FTD.:.TopGun-Lt_Gen

bigbadbogie

There was going to be a sequel mod but it was cancelled.

I am instead going to make a new and better type of mod after I am done with Fleshstorm 2.

The QF will also be remade as a faction with new ships and buildings, and will be included in several other mods including Perfidious, Serenesis and maybe Arc Mod.

My BZ2 mods:

Nielk1

Quote from: bigbadbogie on August 16, 2009, 07:46:33 PM
and maybe Arc Mod.

Alternate time line if anyone is wondering, I've been working with it and ended up with them written in as a rather major player. (They are practically their own story arc.)

The QF is really a great idea. It is the first non ISDF spawned human group and they just work. To bad we lost QF2 though.

Click on the image...

TopGun

I hope that some day there will be a QF2. I loved the Campaign more than the original games campaign. But aI am happy ti hear there will be a FS2. I like that mod almost as much as QF. I will look foward to playing FS2 and Arc mod.

Thanks for the quick reply.

TopGun     

.:.FTD.:.TopGun-Lt_Gen