• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

QF Mod released

Started by bigbadbogie, August 06, 2008, 02:36:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TopGun

Oh, and I would like to compliment you on the last bonus mission. I have never ever played a mission that was that hard. It was almost impossible.

Good Job ;)

TopGun

.:.FTD.:.TopGun-Lt_Gen

TopGun

Why is it when I play as the QF in a instant action that the scion recycler does not deploy?

TopGun

Warfreak

It only has AIPs for the QFvsISDF... so you can't play in IA against the Scions with the QF.

TopGun

bigbadbogie

Quote from: TopGun on August 17, 2009, 09:35:51 AM
Oh, and I would like to compliment you on the last bonus mission. I have never ever played a mission that was that hard. It was almost impossible.

Good Job ;)

TopGun

Thanks. Even I have trouble beating that mission.  :lol:
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

Arbystrider

QF2... was... CANCELED...
Quote from: GreenHeart on October 06, 2009, 01:39:19 AM
Beware of internet explorer it is horribly evil.
Yes it is. Stay away. Somebody should warn Microfeck. And call 911.

AHadley

There is better on the way.

TopGun

Quote from: bigbadbogie on August 17, 2009, 07:34:00 PM
Thanks. Even I have trouble beating that mission.  :lol:

I just tried the mission again and I noticed your message. I did not see it before because I was quick to exit the game. I am glad that I did not cheat. I took me hours to beat it but I did it with a clean consonance.

Again GREAT JOB!

TopGun   

bb1

Lots of parts of that mod stuck out to me, like that nice shuttle and the weapon rehauls, but those tanks I was flying made me feel like I was in cardboard boxes :| especially the kind domino's switched to (corrigated). I can't do much better though so I don't know why I bring it up.

I think my favorite thing in general was the defender tower.

TopGun

The tower is awesome! I only wish that I could have built the walkers. They are awesome! I hate that I only get them in the last mission.

TopGun

bigbadbogie

One of those can destroy an entire base on its own.

Plus they are meant to be experimental at the end.
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

Warfreak

I assume the revamped QF Forces have a more uniform walker design to use in combat now, correct?

TopGun

The other thing I found weird was that the QF do not have a armory. When the QF get revamped will they have a armory? I hope that the walker also become available to. And when a QF mod or any other mod is done if you need some one to beta test it I would be glad to help.

TopGun 

bb1

Hilarious to have empty spots in ships but nothing to put in them!

Real headscratcher for those QF engineers.

TheJamsh

why is it wierd for the QF to not have an armory? Its a definitive part of that race, same way the Hadeans and Cerberi have no terminals on their factories...

The walkers wern't available because as BBB says, they were just brought invented at the end of the campaign. A recycler variant with the walkers wouldn't have hurt tho B :P.

Also, the QF didn't have enough weapons to fill an armory, so it would have been pointless anyway.

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.