• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

QF Mod released

Started by bigbadbogie, August 06, 2008, 02:36:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bb1

That doesn't explain empty weapon slots in ships, though.

TopGun

True. But I hope that the walkers get in there some how.

TopGun

.:.FTD.:.TopGun-Lt_Gen

Nielk1

If they do get an armory it might be best it not be a catapult one but a simple 'build the powerup on the pad' type.

Click on the image...

TopGun

That would be cool. But I have not seen any armories like that. I trust that when the QF is revamped I know you guys will make them look and be great.

TopGun

.:.FTD.:.TopGun-Lt_Gen

bigbadbogie

Oh... BTW... for anyone who doesn't check BZ2MD, QF2 is back and better than ever.

It probably won't be done until sometime next year though...
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

TheJamsh

In regard to the armory thing, i have plans for one for one of my races that builds only on the pad. Done by using a factory class, and scrap class. Enough said i think.

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

CivBase

I tried the installer and it doesn't seem to be able to locate any of the QF files that need to be installed.  I even tried downloading it a second time.

bigbadbogie

What is the bet that you are using either Vista or Windows 7.

If you are using Vista, run the program as Admin.

If W7.... we still haven't fixed that problem yet.
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

AHadley

People will need to start providing archives of mods, i think.

CivBase