• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

The Uler for PB4a

Started by Red Devil, August 12, 2008, 02:46:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nielk1

The original Uler missions were IA (didn't look yet) are they that way now too?

Click on the image...

lucky_foot

I mentioned to Red Devil that the DLLs are not present in the release he did...I think i mentioned that to him...anyway, I don't know if it is possible to copy over the Uler DLLs from 1.2 version.
Jonathan S.

Nielk1

The originals have the issue of assuming you are always in your tank, the tank they gave you.

Click on the image...

Red Devil

Dadgummit, why do I always forget to include the stinking dll's?  Argh.  Posting an update within 30 minutes.
What box???

Red Devil

Uploaded new zip.  See first post for link and info.
What box???

Red Devil

Uploaded new zip.  See first post for link and instructions.
What box???

Red Devil

Made a bunch of improvements in the Uler vs Uler AIP's yesterday.  Found out you have to specify the ODF name when doing upgrades, otherwise it keeps upgrading until it gets to the base ODF/class.

Also, since the code sometimes appends the human team number to the end of ODF's for tracking purposes, I made a bunch of ODF's with 1's on the end and gave them the class of the base ODF type.  Helps a lot.
What box???

Red Devil

For those of you who have never seen the Uler, this is what the base looks like:

What box???

lucky_foot

<sniff>

Beautiful....just beautiful.....

Where's my Bomber?

ROFLOL
Jonathan S.

Red Devil

What box???

mag

RD, I was unable to download the file from filefront because of it claiming I have multiple connections, which I don't. I don't have a download manager.

I have tried it a number of times. I can't dl FE either. Is it possible to put a copy on bzscrap. I don't have any problems dl from there.

Red Devil

Only Cmptrwz can do that since it (and this) are his site(s).  Check Task Manager and see if you have an extra instance of your browser running?
What box???

OvermindDL1

As stated, if anyone needs file space, just ask...

Generated by OvermindDL1's Signature Auto-Add Script via GreaseMonkey

lucky_foot

Jonathan S.

Red Devil

Oh, that's right.  In that case, I'm askin'.   :-)

Quote from: OvermindDL1 on August 18, 2008, 12:22:01 PM
As stated, if anyone needs file space, just ask...

Generated by OvermindDL1's Signature Auto-Add Script via GreaseMonkey

What box???