• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

The Uler for PB4a

Started by Red Devil, August 12, 2008, 02:46:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AHadley

Quite impressive. Anybody know where I can get ISDF units of such canon-icity?

Nielk1

My canon rating is completely arbitrary, I have started putting the rating on pages on BZComplex's Wiki.

Cut and paste is an instant killer, but some models dig their way back out. The GNAT for example gets out of that rut for the fact it was cut and paste with non stock parts, and the ZTV units get away with it for their complete transformation they pull off.

Puma, Gnat, the various Sabre variants in 1.3, Hammer, and Nadir (would be cool to have this and a remote state that has them all act empty if its killed) I all consider high ratings in my canon meter. That is just me though, the factors are 80% quality and 20% Story/Function. For this reason the Scion things in the Uler mod that make the Scions like the ISDF have a low rating for the way they just don't fit. Scions don't have the soldier count to have APCs and flying Bombers just don't fit their style at all.

Click on the image...

AHadley

Hammer and Nadir definately. Puma's kinda canon anyways, but im gonna use that too

Which one's the Gnat from? I think it was starfleet, but i cant remember which one...

Nielk1

It was a separate unit DL made a long long long time ago.

Click on the image...

AHadley

TheJamsh

bzscrap :)

or yeh... starfleet

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

AHadley

lol, i ripped it from starfleet a couple of weeks ago. I'm disappointed the guns on the sides dont move though.

TheJamsh

yeh... Not a turreted unit though.

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.