• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

The Uler for PB4a

Started by Red Devil, August 12, 2008, 02:46:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OvermindDL1

Do you just need the link in the first post mirrored, the Uler13PB4a.zip file?

If that is all that is needed, it will be updated here shortly, 15 minutes left on the upload (my upload from my computer sucks to put it mildly, downloaded it in about 25 seconds, gah...), when it is finally down it will be at: 

EDIT BY GreenHeart: Please refer to the first post in this thread for the download link.

If you want FTP access or something, just ask. :P

Generated by OvermindDL1's Signature Auto-Add Script via GreaseMonkey

Red Devil

Thanks!  FTP would be great.   :mrgreen:
What box???

Red Devil

Thanks OM!   :-)

The zip has been moved to OM's server.  Just use the original link in the first post.
What box???

OvermindDL1

And the link I posted is now dead.  Use RD's in the first post.

Generated by OvermindDL1's Signature Auto-Add Script via GreaseMonkey

Red Devil

Worked on the UvU AIP's all day today and what fun it was.   :-)   I redid them in such a way that they will be very hard to beat them (Uler), even with the improved GT's.   :evil:
What box???

Red Devil

What box???

GENERAL MANSON*

When i played there are only 6 out of 14 working missions. And the last mission that i can play for 6 when you walk or try to walk across the bridge you fall right through.

Red Devil

Oh yeah, that darn catwalk.   :x   Same thing happens in ZTV with that thing.  Might have to replace it with something else if the collision can't be fixed.  I could get to that target if I jumped and climbed up the cliff tho.

What happens in the other missions that don't work?

BTW, I can barely keep my head above water in Uler vs Uler now with the improvements, even from the beginning.  I made them reactive to everything I do, kinda like stirring up a hornet's nest.  :-o   I'll post an update soonish.
What box???

GENERAL MANSON*

O they work just havent had time to retest them. Kept losing the first mission so i just wanted to see if all the mission worked. I hate having to start form the beginning and cant get to the end because all of the missions for the mod dont work. I could try to test on the pcs hear but no sound and an old graphics card are terrible.

Red Devil

That first one is rough.  Not sure if it's always been that way.
What box???

Red Devil

Very bad news...

...for you.

I just realized - and then proved - that I can have the AIP's make units with custom weapons without resorting to custom ships or using a DLL.  :evil: :evil: :evil:

*Laughs maniaclly*  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Next zip will have it.
What box???

TheJamsh

THATS how its done... how come the stock AIP's dont do that?

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Warfreak

I think Wug's does, but other than that Stock AIP is very basic in construction........  :-)

Red Devil

Nope, no other AIP's do it now.  (Yes, I checked)
What box???

bigbadbogie

Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com