• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

i have been recieving abuse

Started by TheJamsh, September 14, 2008, 07:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheJamsh

From SeanTheGreat on fikking bz2md in personal messages.

Ive been told to confront Greenheart and various others (which i will not do) and apparently everyone is out to spoil his 'new image'. thats MY Fault apparently?!?!?!. to be honest im getting quite pissed off with him.

I would advise some people from this forum who have been slagging him off recently to go over to BZ2MD and chat to him. although i wouldnt mind if you gave him abuse instead.

Just in case he comes over here and reads this. you ARE banned from the BZU forum, you DID destroy my game once or twice in MP, and you ARE KNOWN to steal assets. so you WILL NOT be beta testing anything of mine, no matter how much time you spend destroying my bases in strats.

THANKYOU

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

CmptrWz

Easy solution:

I denied him access to send personal messages there.

Nielk1

That's Sean... He doesn't know when to quit.

Click on the image...

Feared_1

Send him to BZ2MAPS.

We'll take good care of him. :-)

GENERAL MANSON*

Just to be sure isnt he banned in pb4a patch?

Nielk1

No, his IP is commented so ppl can get to it.

Click on the image...

Sonic

Quote from: TheJamsh on September 14, 2008, 07:53:47 AM
...and you ARE KNOWN to steal assets. so you WILL NOT be beta testing anything of mine, no matter how much time you spend destroying my bases in strats.

Slightly curious on clarity here. By stealing do you mean taking assets, putting it in his own stuff and claiming he made it (or lack of 'credits' to the original author), or just taking stuff from you and putting it in his stuff without asking?
"Linux is user friendly...
...it's just very selective about who its friends are."

VSMIT

Well...  I seem to remember BZTron as being spiritplumber's project, but Sean seems to have taken it, and I can't find any mention of spiritplumber anywhere he posted it...  Although I can't look at the mod itself right now...

VSMIT.
I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

GreenHeart

QuoteI've been told to confront Greenheart and various others (which i will not do) and apparently everyone is out to spoil his 'new image'. thats MY Fault apparently?!?!?!. to be honest im getting quite pissed off with him.

SeanTheGreat needs to grow up & stop acting like a small child.  During the entire 3 games i was hosting he didn't even leave the base i was commanding or really play during the entire 5 hours.  The only thing he did manage to do was lag badly the whole time & also repeatedly left & rejoined the game to break or attempt to cause repeated resyncs.  After the 3 games we both joined irc & he accidently slipped by admitted to attempting to cheat by causing bad lag on purpose.

Signature:
Many failures will take place in the process of attempting to achive your goal. It don't matter how many times you fail, Its how much you've learned each time since its apart of the learning process.

Red Devil

What box???

TheJamsh

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Nielk1

Quote from: VSMIT on September 14, 2008, 11:03:55 PM
Well...  I seem to remember BZTron as being spiritplumber's project, but Sean seems to have taken it, and I can't find any mention of spiritplumber anywhere he posted it...  Although I can't look at the mod itself right now...

VSMIT.

Sean is in contact with her, that is all legit... I think.

Click on the image...

SkyNET

Did you do anything to provoke him?

Also, I'm assuming proof was provided to the admins.

CmptrWz

I cheated and abused my server admin abilities to peek at his recent sent messages. I then used the power granted to me by Fishbone to strip him of his send pm rights.

Didn't hurt that I had multiple people complain through different channels all around the same time, at least half of which I trusted WITHOUT checking. Oh, and that I don't trust sean.

GENERAL MANSON*

As for cheating goes it feels unethical to me as a mature person although cheating isnt right anyways.

Quote from: CmptrWz on September 15, 2008, 01:47:56 PM
I cheated and abused my server admin abilities to peek at his recent sent messages. I then used the power granted to me by Fishbone to strip him of his send pm rights.

Didn't hurt that I had multiple people complain through different channels all around the same time, at least half of which I trusted WITHOUT checking. Oh, and that I don't trust sean.

If i was you I would have banned myself for a week or just a couple of days and i dont think anyone hardly trusts sean. I wont ever again thanks to him aving my games in the past and cracking my firewall and giving me a virus through email. Darned Internet Explorer.  :x