• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Need 250 GBs of Free Webspace?

Started by Steeveeo, September 14, 2008, 09:01:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steeveeo

A new deal has arrived from Filesavr! Until tommorow (the 15th), everyone who signs up now gets a lifetime paid subscription to 250GBs of FREE Webspace!

Yes thats right, free, for life.

http://www.filesavr.com/deal.php

For those of you who got in last time, this is the same exact deal as Filedropper, but for those who hadn't got in on it last time, here is your second chance!

So sign up now before the opportunity passes you by!

DISCLAIMER:
I am not affiliated with this site, but I do like its original deal (different domain, but basically identical to this).

(Click it for more art, y'know you wanna!)

Gone to college, but I now have internet.

Nielk1

Shorter time on the deal, perhaps they are gan'na drop filedropper since on this new one they will have less free accounts.

Click on the image...

Feared_1

It really doesn't look very legit to me. Its kind of basic. Probably gonna send you 50k spam e-mails :P

Steeveeo

Filedropper worked in its deal (and I didnt get spammed), the sites are identical, and the fact that filedropper itself is really slow right now leads me to think they are the same server, so it should be legit (stability not assured).

Red Devil

What box???

Feared_1

*is pressed into it*

Well, I did it. It seems a little too good to be true (in my experience, too good to be true means it probably is), but why not?

QuotePaid Until: Jan 18th, 2038
:evil:

Steeveeo

I gotta do some calculations on just how much a 30 year subscription would cost :lol:

Be back with the results in a jiff.

CmptrWz

Steeveeo

CmptrWz

The fact you took the time to type the post instead of just doing the math told me you were going to take too long. So I did it in my head.

Steeveeo

Quote from: CmptrWz on September 14, 2008, 10:40:27 PM
The fact you took the time to type the post instead of just doing the math told me you were going to take too long. So I did it in my head.
Meh, I was trying to figure it to the day while watching CSI, so the odds were stacked in your favor :roll:

OvermindDL1

And I still have not used the basic 2TB on my server... :P

Generated by OvermindDL1's Signature Auto-Add Script via GreaseMonkey

Steeveeo

Well, youd just need to sign up for 8 accounts to match that for free! :lol:

GENERAL MANSON*

O well didnt get it in time. 30 gigs with gmail is to much for now. Goes up every second for free.