• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Favorite missions on bz1/TRO

Started by GENERAL MANSON*, September 15, 2008, 05:38:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GENERAL MANSON*

NSDF i like the fury mission where you destroy the hanger and command center and especially the mission where you destroy the furies factory.

CCA I like the mission where you have to defend the engineers hanger and have fun killing nsdf units over and over and over.

Nielk1

Care to add ROTBD to your topic title?

ROTBD: When I steel the CCA Mammoth Tank...

Click on the image...

GENERAL MANSON*

Quote from: Nielk1 on September 15, 2008, 05:45:10 PM
Care to add ROTBD to your topic title?

ROTBD: When I steel the CCA Mammoth Tank...

ROTBD :? How?

Nielk1

Click on the image...

Power Board

CCA: The last level  :-)
NSDF: The one on Mars where you have to investigate ruins in a volcano thingy  :lol:

CivBase

I used to have odyssee...... not anymore.  And I don't remmber a thing from it.  Think it's cheap on ebay?

TheJamsh

its on bzscrap surely?

http://www.bzscrap.com/downloads

im sure that was a community mod right?

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

VSMIT

TRO was the official expansion for BZ1.  You'd have to find a copy of it.

CCA: Last mission.
NSDF: Europa infiltration mission.

VSMIT.
I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

General BlackDragon

CCA: The mission where you steal back your recycler.

NSDF: The mission Total anniahlation. The one after you infiltrate, and u destroy the base.

*****General BlackDragon*****

Red Devil

TRO: The mission where you are Soviet and start off on foot, have to infiltrate the Chinese base as you snipe attacking infantry on the way, set a Nav in the base, steal a ship, make it to a Recycler, build a base, stop attacks, then go snipe a Tug in a convoy.
What box???

bigbadbogie

NSDF & CCA - Same as GBD.

TRO - Only played once but I think it's the chinese mission where you get demoted to driving a scav.
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

Quote from: Red Devil on September 16, 2008, 09:27:47 AM
TRO: The mission where you are Soviet and start off on foot, have to infiltrate the Chinese base as you snipe attacking infantry on the way, set a Nav in the base, steal a ship, make it to a Recycler, build a base, stop attacks, then go snipe a Tug in a convoy.

That was one tough mission, and I did love it.  The mission starts with something like "Our Russian comrades have not shared their technology with us, something we are about to remedy..."

Yeah, with a Daywrecker...  that'll fix that little sharing problem.  :)

Quote from: bigbadbogie on September 16, 2008, 03:55:00 PM
NSDF & CCA - Same as GBD.

TRO - Only played once but I think it's the chinese mission where you get demoted to driving a scav.

That was an amazing mission.  During one of the brief quiet moments I ventured out from my base and saw a huge red/black flower appear, and then unfold in front of me into a half dozen Grendals.  :)   That's why I try not to spawn all my ships in one spot...  it really freaked me out at the time.  :)

My absolute favorite is "The Three Beacons", on Titan, where you first encounter the Furies.  Darn near the perfect "B" 50's Sci-Fi movie in a game.  Didn't hurt that the first time the first Fury approached my base the game crashed.   What an enemy, that they can even crash your game...  :)

-Av-

Nielk1

First time I saw a fury I looked right at a red radar dot, didn't see anything, turned around, nothing, tunred back and it was THERE.

Later found out they can fly.

Click on the image...

Power Board

Quote from: Nielk1 on September 16, 2008, 04:27:38 PM
First time I saw a fury I looked right at a red radar dot, didn't see anything, turned around, nothing, tunred back and it was THERE.

Later found out they can fly.
Why do people never look up?  :?

Nielk1

Did, it was out of view range when I did.

Yes I agree, ppl rarely look up. :roll:

Or down. :evil:

Click on the image...