• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

BZUniverse Wiki

Started by CmptrWz, October 08, 2008, 05:00:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CmptrWz

Or, rather, the root site itself. It is up, it is open to new members, and only members can make changes.

Have fun.

I am not going to babysit it indefinitely. On the other hand, nobody to speak of is around to babysit it.

Thus, I want volunteers.

And, because I can, I am going to play favorites. People I don't like don't get in. People I do, do. Mainly because if I like you I feel I can trust you.

The following people can apply and get rights as soon as they tell me their usernames!

GSH, OvermindDL1, Red Devil, Sonic (no, wait, he already HAS sysop rights), Ken Miller, Avatar, Natty..........yea, that does it for an initial list. They only get rights if they WANT rights, though.

Logos, Skins, Interwiki Link Requests, Namespace Requests, can be made to me. Abuse issues also to me for now.

If 20 people ask for one, I will be willing to entertain a second wiki, modding.bzuniverse.com, for modding details. Or you could just jam it as a namespace in the current wiki, after asking for said namespace.

Nielk1

Interwiki with http://www.bzcomplex.com/wiki would be nice. I will do the same for your wiki.

JonathanS/Luckyfoot, when he is around, does excellent work with my wiki.

Click on the image...

OvermindDL1

I registered under my name.  I will try to keep it clean and organized as time permits.

Also, reminding about making sure the parser functions are installed.

Generated by OvermindDL1's Signature Auto-Add Script via GreaseMonkey

General BlackDragon

Whoot! *Registered as BlackDragon*

Now I guess I get to learn how to work a wiki. (never made anything on one before)

*****General BlackDragon*****

CmptrWz

Interwiki id bzc is now linked to bzcomplex's wiki, Overmind has rights, parser functions extension is installed.

Feared_1

Awesome! I was waiting for something like this. Thank you!

Registered as Feared_1 if it matters.

EDIT: I think it actually has me as Feared 1 without the underscore

EDIT2: 500 posts!

Steeveeo

Quote from: Feared_1 on October 08, 2008, 10:37:40 PM
EDIT2: 500 posts!
Gratz.

BTW, is this a thread to ask for Sysop rights or just plain editing rights?

I helped extensively with the bzcomplex wiki, I think I can contribute.

(Click it for more art, y'know you wanna!)

Gone to college, but I now have internet.

CmptrWz

Anyone who is not banned that registers can edit. Unless the page is protected.

Perhaps questions/requests/etc should move to the dedicated forum I created. Locking this for now.