• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Thanks, and a question for Cmptrwz

Started by TheJamsh, October 09, 2008, 03:48:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheJamsh

first of all, ill skip the major sucking up and just say thanks for expanding this whole thing a bit more.

question however, whats the main purpose of the wiki? i sort of looked around it and couldn't really make out what its purpose is. Haven't logged in for a few days and missed all this cropping up...

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Nielk1

Well, it can bring back a quantity of what the old BZU had. That's what its for.

Click on the image...

OvermindDL1

We need fish.xsi back up first and foremost.  Does anyone have a *complete* backup (even I have a partial one, not complete though)?

Generated by OvermindDL1's Signature Auto-Add Script via GreaseMonkey

CmptrWz

If it was on BZU when I shut the rest of the site down, I still have a copy.

Fish.xsi was NOT still on BZU at that time.

Edit: oh, right, original question.....

The wiki is to build the BZU site that, well, the community wants to build. Any information, of any kind you want, basically. Modding, mods, base game info, etc. and so forth.

Plus anything wikipedia says no to in regards to BZ/BZ2.

Sonic

I would say we want to give detail on what the game is, perhaps detail information on what patch revisions did to game play, objectively point out concerns caused by said patches. We might also want to provide great detail on FE, since it was a community project. Perhaps avoid going into details with specific mods but provide details on modding capability (Details on classes such as shield towers, etc). I believe CmptrWz said he could add a Mod namespace if so asked.
"Linux is user friendly...
...it's just very selective about who its friends are."

Steeveeo

It has been partially saved by Lucky_foot (JonathanS):

http://www.bzcomplex.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=90

Some pages are missing, but this is the closest we have to anything.

(Click it for more art, y'know you wanna!)

Gone to college, but I now have internet.

Warfreak

The missing Turret, Walker, and Scion Morphing tutorials that were on the site are all on Greenheart's site in the tutorials section, text only, but shouldnt be too hard to get it back to match the website background, text format, and otherwise.....

Scion Morphing
Walker Setup Info
Turret Setup Info

There are the links for those interested.

GreenHeart

Quote from: Warfreak on October 09, 2008, 06:32:53 PM
The missing Turret, Walker, and Scion Morphing tutorials that were on the site are all on Greenheart's site in the tutorials section, text only, but shouldnt be too hard to get it back to match the website background, text format, and otherwise.....

Scion Morphing
Walker Setup Info
Turret Setup Info

There are the links for those interested.

I have a complete back up on my storage drive.  I think i downloaded everything when i thought bzu was going to be shutdown.
Signature:
Many failures will take place in the process of attempting to achive your goal. It don't matter how many times you fail, Its how much you've learned each time since its apart of the learning process.