• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

An attempt at starting "Useful Discussion"

Started by CmptrWz, October 12, 2008, 11:42:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CmptrWz

It is locked to editing until some plans are made. As for errors, what errors? Or are you viewing the page source and not getting what it is showing you?

Dataanti

its the 404 errors but i fixxed that it was just some browser setting and for the plainness its just plain thing was a other setting in the profile stuff that i changed and it looks better now but i still get lost in it things allways lead to edit this page and u cant really read anything cause theres nothing tere but edit this page even in some of the personal settings it says edit this page and thats all i see every were.

Feared_1

How about we start with that "portal" page?

We can add links and descriptions for every Battlezone II related site so people can get around better.

Nielk1

BZUniverse.com (obviously just listed, not linked)
BZScrap.com
BZ2MD.com
BZ2Maps.com
BZCommand.com
BZComplex.com

What else am I missing?
I didn't list TimeDisruptor.com since it has become primarily a political site, but that should be listed too.

Click on the image...

Feared_1

There are a LOT of "not so official" sites out there that could be linked...

My site, for instance, for 1.1 players:
s1.zetaboards.com/11forums

I don't know if you can link sites like that, though.

CmptrWz

Any site can be linked to, technically.

Based on how quickly this is moving.......or rather, not moving.........perhaps I should come up with a semi-detailed proposal of my own or something.

Nielk1

Click on the image...