• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Stop Demanding a PB4B Patch

Started by Commando, October 20, 2008, 12:08:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheJamsh

hes foreign... maybe didnt understand

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Angstromicus

Quote from: Ego - Nikolas on October 29, 2008, 01:59:50 AM
Im Demanding a PB4B Patch !
Or atleast  8-) 1.3 as full release
Why play bugy pacth anyway :-D  :mrgreen:

Let him speak his opinion, BBB, it's okay. But as a fair warning for anyone who wishes to start a flame war, there will be NO hoot being started on BZU, especially in the case of the 1.3 patch. There has been a lot of bad history with the 1.3 patch concerning unwarranted flaming.

There are TWO developers doing the actual coding. Nathan Mates and Ken Miller. They donate their free time, without pay, to work on the project. Do you expect them to do all the testing as well? That's one of the reason's why we aren't still on 1.2 as the final patch, because we have been playing these "buggy" patches and finding the bugs for them to patch. The 1.3 public betas are less buggy and have far more features than the pre-v1.3 patches of BZII. I can guarantee that BZ2 v1.3 final will be buggy, and even a BZ2 V2.0 would be buggy, because it's impossible to iron out all the bugs in BZII. If you don't like the current public betas, just stick with the far buggier 1.2, 1.1, or 1.0 versions.

I'll assume that remark you just made was kidding around, but there has been a lot worse been said around here which wasn't kidding around. The admins here will probably be less lenient, though.

bigbadbogie

I don't think so. Isn't he the idiot from bz2maps who is supresssing all info about 1.3 such as deleting 1.3 based posts?

If so, then that is more than enough cause to ban him.
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

Zero Angel

Just FYI, that stopped happening over a month ago. He even set up a 1.3 board in place on BZ2Maps, and 1.3 talk is allowed there.
QuoteAwareness, Teamwork, Discipline
Constantly apply these principles, and you will succeed in a lot of things, especially BZ2 team strat.
{bac}Zero Angel
Victory through superior aggression

Feared_1

Just leave it BBB...

Quote from: Total Oblivion Omnis on October 29, 2008, 07:06:38 AMas a fair warning for anyone who wishes to start a flame war, there will be NO hoot being started on BZU

BZ2MAPS has nothing to do with BZU, and 1.3 is now accepted at BZ2MAPS. His post isn't going to make a lot of people happy, but he was only trying to be funny.

TheJamsh

i say drop it and lock the post. i think the points been made... no demands on GSH and Ken. i think we all agree on it. so lets do it

Angstromicus

I've been out of the loop for a while, so everything said so far about BZ2MAPS and the 1.3 forum pretty much went over my head  :-(.

If the topic stays open, it might serve as a giant bug-zapper light that will attract the true flamers who aren't merely debating or joking around. Zaaap  :lol:!

Ego - Nikolas

Lol, why ban me??
Just coz i got my wishes.. which in the end you like too !
Yea I'm trying to be funny, but that's not worked out for some 1.
Like cmon we all expecting/demanding/waiting/wishing in our lives..

TheJamsh

i knew this should be locked... i have the foresight or admins

GreenHeart

This Community is small enough so learn to get along without flaming. (Off Topic = Locked)
Signature:
Many failures will take place in the process of attempting to achive your goal. It don't matter how many times you fail, Its how much you've learned each time since its apart of the learning process.

Angstromicus

Flaming posts removed. Topic remains locked.