• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

List of Battlezone 2 Affiliated Sites

Started by Angstromicus, November 03, 2008, 05:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feared_1

GreenHeart

Signature:
Many failures will take place in the process of attempting to achive your goal. It don't matter how many times you fail, Its how much you've learned each time since its apart of the learning process.

Zero Angel

Cool. How about sorting the sites? BZ2File sites (bzscrap,subworld,bz2maps), BZ2 Forums (BZU,BZ2Maps,BZ2MD), Clan Websites (Lords of Chaos, Griffens of Dawn), Howto (BZ2Realm,Nathan Mates' Site,BZCommand), Misc (G-star's website, Foxblade's site) etc?
QuoteAwareness, Teamwork, Discipline
Constantly apply these principles, and you will succeed in a lot of things, especially BZ2 team strat.
{bac}Zero Angel
Victory through superior aggression

GSH

Nitpick: my last name is 'Mates'. To make the posessive form, you should use "Mates's" -- do not insert an apostrophe in the middle of an existing word, but extend it.

-- GSH

Zero Angel

Quote from: GSH on November 04, 2008, 11:38:23 AM
Nitpick: my last name is 'Mates'. To make the posessive form, you should use "Mates's" -- do not insert an apostrophe in the middle of an existing word, but extend it.

-- GSH
Bahahaha, my bad, Mate! I thought the correct form was "Nathan Mates' Site"

*needs to go back to school*
QuoteAwareness, Teamwork, Discipline
Constantly apply these principles, and you will succeed in a lot of things, especially BZ2 team strat.
{bac}Zero Angel
Victory through superior aggression

Nielk1

BZPedia can be taken off the list. It is only still up in case something didn't transfer to the new BZComplex wiki.

Click on the image...

Angstromicus

Links list updated. Good suggestion, ZA, but I currently don't have the time or am astute in enough of the sites' purposes to get the list sorted correctly :- (.

Edit: There seems to be a fair number of sites listed in the Battlezone Showcase topic. I may incorporate here any sites there which aren't already listed, but I encourage somebody else to go ahead and to that beforehand, if they'd like. The list would be updated far sooner that way.

TheJamsh

remember that the ZEMOD forum + website is currently down. its been a couple of months too. but i know spAce is busy.

just thought you might know before someone clicks it and says 'hey this doesnt work!' :)

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Wraith

Trend Micro HijackThis 2.0.2

Post a log in Overdrive Terminal if you have a malware/virus problem

OvermindDL1

Looks worthless for me, requires you to login to even see anything, not much help then, and not Google-searchable.

Generated by OvermindDL1's Signature Auto-Add Script that OvermindDL1 did manually since Greasemonkey does not work in Firefox 3.1 yet...

Fishbone

Haven't shown my face here for quite some time, sorry. Will not be here much either but I do keep bz2md.com up and running.

Just wanted to mention that fish.xsi is up again: http://www.bz2md.com/fishdotxsi/
as well as the official Forgotten Enemy website (that needs updating, I know...): http://www.bz2md.com/bz2cp/ (used to be www.bz2cp.com)

TheJamsh

yay! thanks to myself for pointing out that they were missing =D

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Angstromicus

Fishbone  :-o, it's good to see you among the living again  :-D  :-)!

Oh, and list updated.