• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

List of Battlezone 2 Affiliated Sites

Started by Angstromicus, November 03, 2008, 05:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Gladiator

wow you think that with all these websited you would see more activity in the online gaming instead of the couple dozen people i see when i play  :-P
The only thing that is necessary for evil to succeed is that men of good will do nothing.
-Edmund Burke

TheJamsh

GEL Guild link goes to a broken site.

ZEMOD forum is down as well, been down for a while. feel free to delete this post when/if or not that you make edits.

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

cataclisto

www.haclan.com

:) i cant say its used much anymore but its still around and is a bz2 site for the most part

Dx

"Gamealot" in the first post is a broken link, should be Bzfederation.com now to fix it.

Clavin12

Quick question: Are the maps in the download section of the bz fedaration website for bz1 or bz2, or do they work for both?
C l a v i n 1 2

General BlackDragon

Also, please update ZEMod's links! ZEMod

Oops, didn't see cata's site.

*****General BlackDragon*****