• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Steam Group

Started by CmptrWz, November 27, 2008, 03:03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CmptrWz

I have created a BZUniverse steam group! Because I would rather invite people from BZU to fill slots in my public games than open things up wide open to the public most days. And others here may feel the same way.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/bzuniverse

Invite only, post here with enough information for me to find you on steam for an invite. Like, oh, a link to your steam ID page.

Alternatively, PM me, if for some reason you don't want to post things publicly.

Officers can also hand out invites, if you want to contact them instead. Current officers:

OvermindDL1, Sonic

Steeveeo

(Click it for more art, y'know you wanna!)

Gone to college, but I now have internet.

AHadley

Red Devil

Mine doesn't work for some reason. Still trying.
What box???

Warfreak

Wraith

I dont trust steam, but what about psi chat?
Trend Micro HijackThis 2.0.2

Post a log in Overdrive Terminal if you have a malware/virus problem

Nielk1

This is so CmptWz can find ppl to play games like Left 4 Dead with who aren't dicks. L4D REQUIRES Steam, so any other system is moot.

Click on the image...

Sonic

Yea, people who leave just because they are not winning really ruin the game. I stick around even if I know I will loose. It's just good sportsmanship.
"Linux is user friendly...
...it's just very selective about who its friends are."

Steeveeo

Quote from: Sonic on December 22, 2008, 08:02:40 PM
Yea, people who leave just because they are not winning really ruin the game. I stick around even if I know I will loose. It's just good sportsmanship.
In other words:

"Take your beating like a man!"

;)

(Click it for more art, y'know you wanna!)

Gone to college, but I now have internet.

Red Devil

If you are just spawning and getting killed instantly, that's pointless.  It's like constantly rebooting.  Other than that, you never know, something may change.  :-)
What box???

Dataanti

does any1 ever use the steam group chat, when ever i go there its empty

Dataanti

my brother wants to join, he has played BZ2 so he knows about it

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198005054279

VSMIT

I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

Purplehaze

Hey you, Yeah you, In that window, hop outta there.

wasd