• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

G66 2.0

Started by Red Devil, May 15, 2009, 01:50:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Centerline

BBB - you should definitely try out the MPI and G66 maps.  You can always play them by yourself, either by setting a password on your session or just not having your network setup to host games.  The G66 v1.5 stuff for BZ2 v1.2 is great stuff and should definitely be experienced if you like SP/IA stuff.  I am a bit biased, but that is what it is.

You can grab a very good full installer pack of G66 version 1.5 from my website: http://www.valler.com/bz2

There are even more maps out there, but that installer has everything you need to get started in one very easy file.

Centerline...

Warfreak

The 2.0 Version (was originally worked on by Natty, RD just took it upon himself to make sure it works for latest Betas) is pretty much the same as the 1.5 version. Obviously more stuff got added by Natty.

Basically, BOTH need to be experienced. :-)

TheJamsh

Quote from: Warfreak on August 01, 2009, 06:51:47 PM
The 2.0 Version (was originally worked on my Natty, RD just took it upon himself to make sure it works for latest Betas) is pretty much the same as the 1.5 version.

RD - Track down and terminate this man!

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Red Devil

Posted a link to G66 2.0 in sticky section in BZ II Mods board.
What box???