• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

1.3 ModLog - Up To PB4a - By Commando

Started by Red Devil, December 25, 2008, 10:48:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheJamsh

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Commando

Today's public build http://www.bzuniverse.com/~betadudes/unprotected/ModLog/modlog_1_14_09n.7z.

I'm almost done.  All I have to do left are [ShieldTowerClass], [SioClass], [SprayBombClass], [SprayBuildingClass], [SupplyDepotClass], [ThermalMissileClass], [TorpedoClass], [trackedDeployableClass], [trackedVehicleClass], [TuretCraftClass], [WalkerClass], and [WeaponClass].

With the exception of [trackedVehicleClass], all of those are small chapters.

Anyone using the ModLog, be on the lookout for broken or bad links.  Basically links that lead you to the wrong chapters.  As far as I can tell, all links work properly.

Commando

I got the ODF portion of the ModLog completed for the most part.  I still need to tweak two Chapters in particular.

Tweak Ai Physics Variables in TrackedVehicleClass.  Break them up within their own sub-chapter with a page for each setting.

Split up WalkerClass into chapters.

Death Animation Settings

DeathTimer
          ExplodeTimer

Physics

Ai Physics

// individual pages for ai physics settings go here

Friction_COEF

XSI Hierarchy Settings

is13Walker
         12WalkerType

Misc

canWaterDamage

Commando

The final version for the day can be found at http://www.bzuniverse.com/~betadudes/unprotected/ModLog/modlog_1_14_09_Final.7z.  The ODF section is complete with some minor tweaking needed.  Other than that, it is as complete as the one posted by Red Devil when it comes to the ODF section.  I intentionally cut out a few chapters, mainly those related to dxtgen and creating weapon icons since I need someone to write a HowTo guid with pictures.

Commando

The latest version of the ModLog.  This one should be up to date as of pb4a.

If it is missing any settings or you guys notice any typos, bring them up and I'll fix them.

You can get it http://www.bzuniverse.com/~betadudes/unprotected/ModLog/modlog_1_20_09L.7z.

TheJamsh

wouldnt it be better to update the first post? i find i can miss the latest version sometimes by hunting for links :lol:

gah if i wasnt so busy and knew enough id quite happily fill in as much as i could for pre-1.3

Commando

Does anyone even use the modlog?  Just curious.

Nielk1

Click on the image...

Red Devil

What box???

TheJamsh

I use it most days actually, no joke whatsoever.

Red Spot

Quote from: Commando on August 03, 2009, 08:52:50 PM
Does anyone even use the modlog?  Just curious.

Yep, I do use it next to an instance of explorer with the folder selected where I keep all changelogs to search them. I mostly use it to get all information about the subject together and possibly see some links with other bits of information, which is a lot harder if I had to do it from the changelogs and would probably force me to create my own sheets of information.

In the end I dont use it often, but where I use it it saves me hours of work. ;)
*Something intelligent, yet funny*

mrtwosheds

Its invaluable, I just wish It had even more info.

Commando

Just curious if it was even worth updating to TA5.1 specs.  I don't think it has most of TA5's new features, but I could be wrong.

Nielk1

Many of us would LOVE to have it up to the latest info.

Click on the image...

Commando

It'll probably take me some time to figure out where I left off.