• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

As a fan of Battlezone, when you were a kid did you...

Started by Avatar, January 24, 2009, 07:26:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

General BlackDragon

ADD and ADHD don't exist. It's called THEY'RE CHILDREN! DEAL WITH IT!

parents should stop labeling their children wierd stuff.

*****General BlackDragon*****

Nielk1

Actually, I know someone who has... something. He says he is passing all his classes when often he never attended. He flunked out of two colleges and likely has issues stemming from his bipolar father. Oh, and he won that show "Smartest Kid in America II".

I was born in 1989, so I am not old enough for a lot of this stuff. I did have some of those posters though AV.

Click on the image...

General BlackDragon

*****General BlackDragon*****

Nielk1

Quote from: General BlackDragon on February 02, 2009, 07:49:59 PM
stop describing yourself XD

Andrew Turcich, Battle of the Child Geniuses II, Grand Champion, NOT ME!
See here: http://www.angelfire.com/wa/gsjackpot/100k.html

Wow, I remember trying to get him to play BZ2... No luck. BZ1 either. I am always trying to get ppl to play it but no one ever likes it enough for me to seek out an official disk for them.

Click on the image...

AHadley

Feared_1

Quote from: AHadley on February 07, 2009, 07:35:48 AM
The problem is that that would cost money.

Ahh yes, money is quite expensive these days.

$0.99 on eBay with $3.99 shipping. What have you got in that dusty couch?

--

Oh, and I've never heard of any of those things in the first post, :) and I did NOT have a solar system in my room. I think I had a bunch of pictures with Mr. Rogers on them or something, does that count?

Russian Roulette

Little green army men... YES!
A poster with planets on it... if you call that giant wingcommander poster with the galaxy chart on it... I think you will find our solar system in the Terra sector.
UHF? Hilariously dumb movie, also a frequency used on old TVs and now new TVs.
Mork and Mindy, nanu-nanu :D