• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Word Censoring

Started by Sonic, February 09, 2009, 07:11:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AHadley

Right, thanks... might have been whatever Steeveeo had. Either way, it's there now.

Arbystrider

Are "*Ammo*" and "*Service Truck*" from the 1.2-ers? Because why are such words offensive? You need ammo to shoot, and the trucks to repair your ship. SOMEbody please clarify!!!
Quote from: GreenHeart on October 06, 2009, 01:39:19 AM
Beware of internet explorer it is horribly evil.
Yes it is. Stay away. Somebody should warn Microfeck. And call 911.

Nielk1

You sir, are a wiggly worm sir...

No seriously, don't be dumb.
Turn off censoring and THEN look at those words in the list AGAIN.

Click on the image...

AHadley

I think he might be doing it deliberately.

Arbystrider

I thought it was off by default...

LOL! So funny having the admins replace those words with Service Truck and Ammo!

Yet still I like having Service truck instead of "EFF"

Zero Angel

Sweet. Any time I wanna say Service trucks, i'll just say *Service Truck* instead.

Hmmm, I wonder what tigger is up to these days.
QuoteAwareness, Teamwork, Discipline
Constantly apply these principles, and you will succeed in a lot of things, especially BZ2 team strat.
{bac}Zero Angel
Victory through superior aggression

Arbystrider

Notice most of the people here have uncensoring on. Or so I think...

EDIT: GOD you just spoke a vulgar word!!! LOL over-reacting...

Zero Angel

I found a good configuration for a morphed warrior in 1.3. It's quill/emp

First you link fang+empsteam using weapons linking, morph and run up to a GT/asstank/mauler and use both attacks at once. It stops the unit from firing while killing it at the same time.  The only problem is that EMP stream is hard on *Ammo*, and you're still vulnerable to getting backstabbed.

My favorite weapon combination on a warrior would have to be lightning+gauss (morphed). It essentially makes you into a fast moving version of the titan -- and you can snipe out a jammer in one hit of a linked lightning/gauss attack from ~180m. If you had more than one *Service Truck* service you though, you would essentially be a more versatile version of the titan.
QuoteAwareness, Teamwork, Discipline
Constantly apply these principles, and you will succeed in a lot of things, especially BZ2 team strat.
{bac}Zero Angel
Victory through superior aggression

TheJamsh

lmfao. you ARE Service Trucked off today

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

VSMIT

You, sir, have just won the internet. :-D

VSMIT.
I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

AHadley

That's some serious OT up there  :lol:

Arbystrider

Quote from: VSMIT on February 20, 2009, 07:01:40 PM
You, sir, have just won the internet. :-D

VSMIT.

Yes, and please prepare to download 200 exabytes of data in the form of a .ZIP, that, when extracted, will kill the entire world...

*Off Topic*

EDIT: What's a GT?

AHadley

ROFin and LOLin here...

Personally I think you're all *Service Truck*'d to *Ammo*, and that you should all go pound *Maulers* up your *Braddock*'s as far as you can reach...

Bunchof pansy *Sentries* around here...

:evil:

-Av-

(You know, some of this is starting to sound a little "Darmok, and Jalad... on the ocean."...)

Sonic

Quote from: Avatar on February 22, 2009, 11:27:56 AM
ROFin and LOLin here...

Personally I think you're all *Service Truck*'d to *Ammo*, and that you should all go pound *Maulers* up your *Braddock*'s as far as you can reach...

Bunchof pansy *Sentries* around here...

:evil:

-Av-

(You know, some of this is starting to sound a little "Darmok, and Jalad... on the ocean."...)

ROFL! I think I know where to go for more suggestions if anymore words are suggested to be censored. :P
"Linux is user friendly...
...it's just very selective about who its friends are."