• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Who is God?

Started by hybirdisdf, March 14, 2009, 12:03:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hybirdisdf

You and all people in the world may say who is god?Well,Im thinking that god is probaly great great grandfather of jesus.God may have once good friend satan then later turn into crook or mischief.He called him satan.That is what i think!Nobody ever knew who is god and satan.God didnt created earth.The universe created itself by accident.Am I right or close enough?What about mose wand the magic on river turned into red as bloody right?Hmm,They found truth about bloody river as fact the rare red alge bloom posion to all peoples.The rockbed still shows scar red line.I believe they are extraordiny people with incredible intelligent mind.People in biblical years are not really smart because they dont know what is it.They all said in history channel tv last few yrs ago.

cheesepuffly

wtf lol stole my topic, kinda. Ok lemme see uh..

To your responses of of the river turning red. NOW, remember, just because the river turned red and science can explain it, does not mean it wasn't by God or  miraculous. What most people do not get is, not everything God does, is used with his specific power. When you pray to get healed, your not gonna get shined on with a ray of light that will instantly heal you. Your gonna get healed by a smart doctor with earthly means. God may have guided that doctor to you, or in this case,  be got all those "alge" to bloom.

To the rest i have 3 letters wtf?
I liek chz

Chaka-Chaka-Pata-Pon!

Red Devil

What box???

cheesepuffly

Still cant believe some one does all that work to disprove something lol
I liek chz

Chaka-Chaka-Pata-Pon!

mrtwosheds

QuoteWho is God?
I'm not telling...

bigbadbogie

QuoteWho is God?

ME!!! HAHAHAHA!!!

Nah. There is no god.

Quote from: cheesepuffly on March 14, 2009, 12:09:36 PM
To your responses of of the river turning red. NOW, remember, just because the river turned red and science can explain it, does not mean it wasn't by God or  miraculous.

Where is your proof that this river ever turned red at all? Did you get a time machine and see it with your own eyes?

Quote from: cheesepuffly on March 14, 2009, 12:09:36 PM
When you pray to get healed, your not gonna get shined on with a ray of light that will instantly heal you. Your gonna get healed by a smart doctor with earthly means.

If there was a supreme being, the shining ray of light is exactly what would happen if you pray to be healed.
Because it is supernatural and therefore illogical.
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

mrtwosheds

QuoteME!!! HAHAHAHA!!!
Well your not doing a very good job of it!
(Runs off muttering to himself and looking for his deity dispatching weapon)

cheesepuffly

Quote from: bigbadbogie on March 14, 2009, 03:00:33 PM
ME!!! HAHAHAHA!!!

Nah. There is no god.

Where is your proof that this river ever turned red at all? Did you get a time machine and see it with your own eyes?

If there was a supreme being, the shining ray of light is exactly what would happen if you pray to be healed.

1. Yeah there is, i mean come on, no natural force could have designed the ingredients for Cheese. Cheese is the best example of God.

2. Where is your proof that it didn't turn red, did you get a time machine and see that it did not with your own eyes?

3. No, a supreme being would not, through that process of the longer healing, not only is what you wanted granted, he also could have you go through that journey to get stronger with him and learn some lessons Disney style
I liek chz

Chaka-Chaka-Pata-Pon!

Feared_1

Quote from: bigbadbogie on March 14, 2009, 03:00:33 PMIf there was a supreme being, the shining ray of light is exactly what would happen if you pray to be healed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aEMFVNJY_8&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ht-LmPawgpA&feature=related

TheJamsh

I'm Christian. Certainly dont show it enough.

Rays of light originating from all over the sky isnt what its all about...

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Warfreak

WOW, if there is a God he has a pretty damn good sense of humor... Cheesepuffly jsut got completely proven wrong :P

Sonic

QuoteWho is God?

Haruhi Suzumiya of course. :P
"Linux is user friendly...
...it's just very selective about who its friends are."

VSMIT

God is just a hacker with the root password to the Universe.

Oh, also, The Internet Oracle.

VSMIT.
I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

Power Board

Quote from: VSMIT on March 15, 2009, 12:27:05 AM
God is just a hacker with the root password to the Universe.

Oh, also, The Internet Oracle.

VSMIT.

I wish  :roll:

cheesepuffly

Quote from: Warfreak on March 14, 2009, 07:07:14 PM
WOW, if there is a God he has a pretty damn good sense of humor... Cheesepuffly jsut got completely proven wrong :P

How...?
I liek chz

Chaka-Chaka-Pata-Pon!