• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Comm Stats - The Rules

Started by Sonic, April 09, 2009, 10:27:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sonic

100 posts was the opening minimum which is always subject to change. The other thing to keep in mind is Nielk can add anyone manually to the "Sky Eye" group which allows access to use the calendar. Thus, if you ask him nicely and he trusts you, you can by-pass the min post requirements.

Changing Required Posts to be 30 which ironically is "Drunken Constructor" or higher rank. :P
"Linux is user friendly...
...it's just very selective about who its friends are."

Nielk1

I do not know if we want people coming in here and demolishing random buildings. :roll:

Joke of course.

Click on the image...

Wraith

Quote from: Sonic on April 23, 2009, 11:49:08 AM
100 posts was the opening minimum which is always subject to change. The other thing to keep in mind is Nielk can add anyone manually to the "Sky Eye" group which allows access to use the calendar. Thus, if you ask him nicely and he trusts you, you can by-pass the min post requirements.

Changing Required Posts to be 30 which ironically is "Drunken Constructor" or higher rank. :P

Hmm I might post a game time then with that being said....
Trend Micro HijackThis 2.0.2

Post a log in Overdrive Terminal if you have a malware/virus problem

Wraith

Ok hosting game tomorrow at 2pm CST.

Steeveeo

Quote from: Wraith on June 22, 2009, 11:15:03 PM
Ok hosting game tomorrow at 2pm CST.
And you sir, have done it wrong.

(Click it for more art, y'know you wanna!)

Gone to college, but I now have internet.

Wraith

Yeah i got anxious to post but yeah its a mistake i see that i made now.

Ill make a topic next time :).

AHadley

Also, more notice and a proper good post (check Steeveeo's format) would be nice.