• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Game up

Started by Axeminister, April 10, 2009, 06:42:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Axeminister

MPI Central Time USA/Canada 7:45
There is no knowledge that is not power.

Nielk1

I think this is more for scheduling games than being a defacto list server.

Click on the image...

Sonic

Yes, this isn't a real time thing, nor do we want it to be. Even if you subscribe to the forum via e-mail, we don't want the server sending out e-mails frequently enough to get the ISP curious to what we are doing. I think they get worried if we send over 300 a minute. The best way to use this forum is to post future games a day or more in advance.
"Linux is user friendly...
...it's just very selective about who its friends are."

Steeveeo

Also, we could use some actual server names, not just "Game Up."

(Click it for more art, y'know you wanna!)

Gone to college, but I now have internet.

TheJamsh

steeveeo's post looks like the right kind of thing, hes got all the links in there too.

perhaps that could be the template for the 'reply' page, so that those details have to be filled in?

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

hybirdisdf

I m going over online game today or tonight around 6pm eastern time.The mod i will play on fe rev c 1.2 patch.See you guys later.I havent play this mod for one month.You guys know that i have a new computer now. :-)

TheJamsh

Post it on here in a separate thread then so people will join it

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

hybirdisdf

Sunday nite around 7pm est fe mm5 with mpi instant edition.Come and enjoy with talons.

Steeveeo

Quote from: hybirdisdf on May 10, 2009, 03:06:52 AM
Sunday nite around 7pm est fe mm5 with mpi instant edition.Come and enjoy with talons.
SEPARATE THREAD.

(Click it for more art, y'know you wanna!)

Gone to college, but I now have internet.