• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

CANCELLED: Steeveeo's Recycler Variant Game - 11PM (23:00) GMT

Started by Steeveeo, April 11, 2009, 04:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steeveeo

SRV_FINAL (2.35.PB4A) GAME

Server Name: SRV_Final + AIP Fix
Server Description: Playing SRV_Final. BZU Scheduled Game. Requires DIY Quickpatch: AIP Fix. See www.bz2md.com for patch details.
Server Password: N/A
Game Type: Strategy, MPI, and possibly some Deathmatch.
Max Players: 8
Scheduled Time: Saturday, April 18th: 11:00 PM (23:00) GMT

Requires:

- Battlezone 2 patched to 1.3pb4a - http://www.bzuniverse.com/forum/index.php/topic,8192.0.html
- Red Devil's Pathing Fix - http://www.bzuniverse.com/forum/index.php/topic,8999.0.html
- SRV_Final - http://www.bz2md.com/smf/index.php?topic=2333.0
- DIY Quickpatch: AIP Fix - http://www.bz2md.com/smf/index.php?topic=2381.0

Sorry about the late time over there in the GMT, I am in Pacific time (-8 Hours), which makes it 2 PM my time, which is just about prime time for me on a Saturday. This server will be open to a max of 8 players as long as possible (if we go MPI, I may have to restrict to 4 or 5). I am keeping the password off of the server for now to see just to what extent people listen, but if people don't listen to the requirements and constantly get Bad Assets, I may institute a password.

Note: Not only did I make this in hopes for some gamers, but I went all out in this post to see if I could make a neat little template for game announcements. ;)

EDIT: Same game, same time, just rescheduled from the 11th to the 18th. Router troubled kept me from hosting the weekend of the 11th, hoping to go back home to a semi-working router. :P

Damn router troubles, neither of the two I tried want to work in these past two weeks...I am calling it...

(Click it for more art, y'know you wanna!)

Gone to college, but I now have internet.

AHadley

Ah well, I'll have to set some of my own up sometime. I was quite honoured when VSMIT joined one of my MPI games yesterday... then promptly get lag-kicked :lol:

VSMIT

Honored?  By me?  I think you give me too much credit.  I will try my best to join.

VSMIT.
I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

Nielk1

Click on the image...

AHadley

Steeveeo

Woot! I am a Trendsetter!

BTW 3 minutes till the game!

Nielk1

At my grand-mum's so I can't, but good luck to all those who play.

Click on the image...

Steeveeo

Game up, lets hope my Dad's router cooperates...

EDIT: Hold on, had to restart the comp real quick, game going back up shortly.

EDIT: Back up.

Steeveeo

Can anyone see it? I have not had a good record on BZ2 on my Dad's router in the past, and I do not know if I coaxed it into working right...

Steeveeo

Added Server IP section in hopes that people can at least direct join...

Steeveeo

Screw it, the router ain't cooperating, rescheduling for next week, same time...

That way I'll be on a WORKING router.

Nielk1

Click on the image...

Sonic

The little red * by the event on the calendar or on top of the post can be used to delete an event off the calendar or edit the time. This won't affect the post in this forum so if you want to delete the event and put a reason in here, you don't have to worry about it vanishing.
"Linux is user friendly...
...it's just very selective about who its friends are."

Steeveeo

Quote from: Sonic on April 11, 2009, 06:25:33 PM
The little red * by the event on the calendar or on top of the post can be used to delete an event off the calendar or edit the time. This won't affect the post in this forum so if you want to delete the event and put a reason in here, you don't have to worry about it vanishing.
What "*"?

Sonic

Good point, I forgot to set the "Allow to edit own events" flag on the groups. Fixed.
"Linux is user friendly...
...it's just very selective about who its friends are."