• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Battlezone II 1.3 Tech Alpha 5 released

Started by GSH, April 24, 2009, 04:20:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sabrebattletank

Quote from: Commando on April 24, 2009, 09:02:32 PM
I'm pretty sure I bought mine in the first week of 2010, but I saw it on the shelves in December of 2009.

Really.

Feared_1

I'm pretty sure I bought mine in the first week of 2010, but I saw it on the shelves in December of 2009.

I haven't seen it in December 2009, yet. :)

Commando

cheesepuffly

Great job.

No more lagbug, thats the only thing i wanted fixed. And it is, played a 4 player game with no laggin. It was so nice.

Plus (maxed out the settings) everything looks much nicer now.
I liek chz

Chaka-Chaka-Pata-Pon!

Steeveeo

Quick question, was the stock campaign ever patched up? Or do we still have to play in 1.3pb3 and lower for that?

(Click it for more art, y'know you wanna!)

Gone to college, but I now have internet.

lastmsg

:) Its narly shell, that's rite, its just that good that i said narly

There's not much of anything i noticed with performance :(, game graphic are the same and stuff but the graphics option place is all new :) and there's a new map :D. Is there any new ships or buildings???

VSMIT

@Steeveeo: TA5 was built more for MP than SP.  You can play through the SP campaign if you want, but there are more than a few bugs.  Ask TJ for a list of them.

VSMIT.
I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

Mr X

I'm pretty sure I bought mine in the first week of 2010, but I saw it on the shelves in December of 1999.

There is a time traveller among us!
http://www.bzuniverse.com/forum/index.php/topic,10101.0.html
starting January 2010!

TheJamsh

I tested the campaign for bugs (both scion and isdf split also)

I found 53 that didnt get fixed before shipping, but most are not critical and are mainly graphic related, so some may have been fixed. Im working on something to help with that, but im not speaking any details until a couple weeks when everyone has enjoyed the patch first.

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Mr X

I can't play, I load the game up, but when I type a name for myself I get an error message when I click enter.
http://www.bzuniverse.com/forum/index.php/topic,10101.0.html
starting January 2010!

bigbadbogie

Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

cheesepuffly

was that player limit increased? Now i can have up to 14 players (haven't tested that yet though)
I liek chz

Chaka-Chaka-Pata-Pon!

TheJamsh

its the same.

MPI is five players max

ST, DM, RACE, LOOT etc are 14 player i believe.

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

lastmsg

Quote from: cheesepuffly on April 25, 2009, 06:47:11 AM
was that player limit increased? Now i can have up to 14 players (haven't tested that yet though)

XD i think its gonna be hard getting 14 players all at the same time

Purplehaze

I beg to differ, It seems there are more players i've never even seen playing, it's great.

hopefully ill catch a small bit of this "used to have to scroll down on the games list" stuff you people keep talking about
Hey you, Yeah you, In that window, hop outta there.

wasd