• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Tournament!

Started by cheesepuffly, April 26, 2009, 07:07:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nielk1

Too far away for a soon tournament, but in the future...

We should get lists of ppl together who can play.

I am willing.

Once we get a list I can randomly generate a ladder, even for game types with teams.
If people want specific teams for team games to win as teams, should indicate that. I personally choose VSMIT and Steeveeo for games I am teamed in. I wonder if Russian Roulette still plays (and well). I should get a 4th team member... Jamsh? :-P

Click on the image...

VSMIT

Quote from: Nielk1 on April 30, 2009, 09:25:23 AM
I personally choose VSMIT and Steeveeo for games I am teamed in.
LOL N1.  I was actually going to choose you and Steeveeo for team games.

VSMIT.
I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

AHadley

I'm a rubbish stratter and gamer in most forms, so I'm going to play through the campaign and IA levels again, and after that... anybody wanna help me learn? :P

TheJamsh

Yeh go on then :P

We should wait until summer... remember how Overmind said he was going to look into this MP ranking system?

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Nielk1

Quote from: TheJamsh on April 30, 2009, 03:56:30 PM
Yeh go on then :P

We should wait until summer... remember how Overmind said he was going to look into this MP ranking system?

I was trying but my way required a custom DLL, his way might be able to hook.

Either way, I suggest we just handle the record keeping ourselves.

Click on the image...

TheJamsh

but what of the imposters my lord?

Nielk1

Click on the image...

Steeveeo

(Click it for more art, y'know you wanna!)

Gone to college, but I now have internet.

AHadley

That'd be easy enough, and maybe we can use a similar ranking system to here, but mabe using kills rather than posts?

VSMIT

Only on DM tournaments.
I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

cheesepuffly

-.-

Fine its official then.

But tell me, are you guys signing up for all of them?

Or do you think i should take some off? (those are just ideas ya know)

And we cant use kills in strategy that would get crapped up because for the most part, in most cases the commander would get the most kills (because of defenses n shiz)

But ok.

Passwords it will be, simple ones but effective.

We will keep track of wins and such ourselves here.
I liek chz

Chaka-Chaka-Pata-Pon!

VSMIT

Nielk1

I'm in.

4th man for team games, maybe Warfreak?

I have finals next week and then my time is unknown, so... When is this starting?

I take it we first need the list of everyone...

Click on the image...

AHadley

I'm in, but I'm so crap you might as well put me on the best team to make things a bit fairer :lol:

TheJamsh

we should wait until Nielk1 makes his new MP mode... which i will let him unveil because it sounds INSANE! and perfect for a final...