• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

BZC isn't even out yet and I am already modding it (Warning High Bandwidth)

Started by Nielk1, April 26, 2009, 09:16:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nielk1

Can you believe that?
I do not even have a functional beta and I am still modding it without having it!

Granted, I am starting with things like models and weapons but avoiding the actual balancing and integration with integral parts of BZC.

Either way, I give you:

The Pan Asian Space Coalition
Power Generator

Unlike the NSDF, CCA, and CRA, the PASC do not rely on solar, wind, or lightning. Instead, they deploy special power generators on geysers. In addition, the PASC production facilities do not directly use geysers.

Gun Tower

Built as a single barrel gun tower, little is known about this defensive structure. How the device is powered is currently unknown, though it has been observed that this structure will upgrade two a double barrel variant (though it looses its customization when this occurs).

Constructor

This functions like the NSDF, CCA, and CRA constructors. While it is shorter and does not use the familiar construction boom, it gets the job done.

Click on the image...

bigbadbogie

Holy McJesus dude!

BZC's release can't be terribly far away then...  :-D
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

Nielk1

Did those in 2 days, and I am working on the cons now and day 2 isn't over yet!

:D

Click on the image...

hybirdisdf

Those turret's head on the gun tower look like star war walker.

Nielk1

It is actually modeled on the BF2142 PAC Car turret.

EDIT: Cons done. Could use flaps in the future.

Click on the image...

AHadley

General BlackDragon

*****General BlackDragon*****

TheJamsh

dude i wish youd have used some of those for one of my races :P

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Nielk1

Quote from: TheJamsh on April 27, 2009, 11:26:59 AM
dude i wish youd have used some of those for one of my races :P

Did these in 2 days of messing around. They don't fit the style of your mod TJ.

Click on the image...

AHadley

TheJamsh

lol nah hes right though. we need to come up some extra special things for this :P

trouble is... im not putting enough concept art on the private board to keep him and VSMIT amused :P

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Nielk1

BUUMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPP!

PASC Recycler
This unit is more reminiscent of the modern Recyclers of the ISDF/Scion era than that of the NSDF/CCA. This unit contains a micro fission reactor that provides just enough power to keep it operational without the need for geysers. It utilizes a base plate constructed from internal biometal reserves to cement it's position.

Warning, the 2nd image is an APNG, but to prevent hall of mirrors I had to remove all optimizations. It is effectively 60 PNGs and MASSIVE.

Click on the image...

VSMIT

I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

AHadley