• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

BZC isn't even out yet and I am already modding it (Warning High Bandwidth)

Started by Nielk1, April 26, 2009, 09:16:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheJamsh

Thats awesome :)

Can't wait to get this damn EP out and work on my actual mod more...

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

AHadley

Awesome...  and I like the  progression towards "modern" units it shows.  I'd love to see more mods that mix the two technology types more...

Guess I'll have to buckle down and get BZC done...   a little snow will help with that.  :)

-Av-

General BlackDragon

*****General BlackDragon*****

Mr X

Quote from: Avatar on November 21, 2009, 06:06:57 AM
Awesome...  and I like the  progression towards "modern" units it shows.  I'd love to see more mods that mix the two technology types more...

Maybe some race additions for BZC where each army has a different piece of good technology, which will later all be combined when they become the ISDF?
http://www.bzuniverse.com/forum/index.php/topic,10101.0.html
starting January 2010!

Dianoga4

Rocket

Hidden Defenders Mod

Nielk1

Unnamed Tank

The PASC tank features dual cannons instead of the common Cannon/Gun combo. Other armaments are unknown, though it may also be equip with small caliber cannons labeled as 'guns' and it is likely to carry a mine or special weapon.

Click on the image...

AHadley

Warfreak

General BlackDragon

You should remove the base plates, helps it deal with terrain better. (no tearing) and no other BZ1 stuff uses them :P

Nielk1

Click on the image...

General BlackDragon

Nielk1

PASC logo next to the NSDF and CCA ones taken from their respective posters.

Click on the image...

AHadley

Just noticed that the two base panels on the Recycler are offset.