• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

MPI game up now

Started by xSSx Grizzly, May 10, 2009, 03:37:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

xSSx Grizzly

With my 2 edited maps get them here: http://www.mediafire.com/myfiles.php?r=fbzim
Server will run from 10:45 GMT until 16:30 GMT  :-)

Server Name: Join the Fun
Max ping is 500!!!

Warfreak

YAY, working link.  :-D

Red Spot

*Something intelligent, yet funny*

Nielk1

These maps release state? I can start compiling my ta5 install instructions mods and maps list.

Click on the image...

hybirdisdf

xSSx Grizzly

Axeminister

There are three items to download there. Two appear to be the maps (which when unzipped to main dir they create their own folder and don't show any maps ingame) and the third is something that is a zip file that's been zipped that is unidentified. Deleting.
There is no knowledge that is not power.

Nielk1

Grizzly's maps need... a lot of work. He even used a screenshot of the minimap instead of the shellmap command.

Click on the image...

AHadley

I used that, didn't know of the shellmap at the time. I'll have to in the future.

TheJamsh

shellmap doesnt always give the desired result. I kind of like scene photographs anyway rather than map overviews

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.