• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Edition MPI Maps

Started by hybirdisdf, May 14, 2009, 09:34:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hybirdisdf

I will play on fe edit mpi maps possible strat? Game will start at 8pm Saturday nite 16th est patch 1.2

AHadley

If they're edited maps and the rest of us don't have them, we can't play them.

hybirdisdf

Quote from: AHadley on May 15, 2009, 01:08:29 AM
If they're edited maps and the rest of us don't have them, we can't play them.

Yes,You can play with us.No bad asset.You will see what i mean.

bigbadbogie

I think he means that they are going to use the MP editor exploit.
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

AHadley

Kind of kills the game, though, doesn't it? Just takes one player to click Erase...

Nielk1

Only way I ever used that exploit was on MPIs labeled EDITED in FE to add spawns for things like the Hadean Tie.

Click on the image...

AHadley

I love that ship, expect it to make a return in PF :P

Space Combat FTW!

Feared_1

Quote from: AHadley on May 15, 2009, 10:02:05 AM
Kind of kills the game, though, doesn't it? Just takes one player to click Erase...

You can't open the editor in Multiplayer after someone joins when using the exploit. All changes have to be made before people enter.

It can actually be fun if you tell people in the game name that the game is edited and that some things are going to be horribly changed up.

On the other hand, I prefer 1.3's separate editor.exe because you can't get the "sneaky" editors that go off and give themselves 10 upgraded extractors and powers off the map.

Nielk1

Recycler variants kill most of the good reasons to edit anyway.

Click on the image...

TheJamsh

yeh. could alwasy make an infinite scrap extractor or something.

Nielk, you should do that for MRVP, make the 'carnage' recycler variant :P. One extractor that fills at a ridiculous rate and gives you all the scrap you could ever need :lol:

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

VSMIT

Or they could use the NoResources variant. :roll:
I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

TheJamsh

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Wraith

Would it be possible to pilot the nexus ship ive heard about? From the single player missions.....
Trend Micro HijackThis 2.0.2

Post a log in Overdrive Terminal if you have a malware/virus problem

AHadley

In FE the Nexus vehicles are unusable, they aren't easy to pilot as a human player. The actual Nexus is impossible to pilot because it is completely DLL controlled.

The Typhon would be usable, though its weapons are confusing. The walkers are difficult to use because they don't aim up or down.