• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

The Saboteur - trailer, videos

Started by GSH, June 05, 2009, 03:27:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GSH

If you've read the changelog for 1.3ta5, you'll note that I'm working on The Saboteur at Pandemic as my day job. Here's a few links:

Official site: http://www.pandemicstudios.com/saboteur/
E3 trailer: http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-09-the-saboteur/49867
Gameplay footage from E3: http://e3.gamespot.com/video/6211587/ (17 minutes)

Note that as the game is M-rated (i.e. mature, the equivalent of a R-rated movie in the US), these links are age verified. Other links and coverage definitely exists; I'm just linking what came out for E3 this week.

-- GSH

bigbadbogie

That..... I LIKE!!!

Looks like a WW2 version of Hitman/Assasins Creed...  :-o
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

technoid

Nice.  Is there any remote relationship (official or coincidental) to the Commodore64 game series "Saboteur" (much like Atari Battlezone is to Pandi BZ)?   Maybe not, probably only related by title ... and maybe premise.

AHadley

That does look pretty. Nice to hear the original version of Feeling Good once in a while too, instead of the Muse one all the while :P Not that I don't like the Muse one.

God, those age verification things annoy me. So pointless.

TheJamsh

Yeh they are a bit. everythime i go to check my stats of gears website i have to go through it... i think you can set them up to use cookies though.

It does look like fun. Graphically it reminds me more of oblivion. Pandemic always put out good games, anyone remember the army men series (i think 3DO did most of them but pandemic touched on it at some point).

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Red Devil

What box???

Red Spot

Very impressive. Makes me think of 'Armed and Dangerous' .. in a good way :)
*Something intelligent, yet funny*

GSH

cheesepuffly

So... what did you do in this game GSH?
I liek chz

Chaka-Chaka-Pata-Pon!

GSH

cheesepuffly

Cool. As to erm ask an expert. Is programing for ze PS3 as hard as people say it is? (seeing as i owns one)
I liek chz

Chaka-Chaka-Pata-Pon!

GSH

Red Devil

What box???

TheJamsh

The climbing abilities remind me very much of the Assasins Creed engine. I just hope Saboteur doesn't have the same horrid ending that that game did :)

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

GSH