• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Has anyone made the Black Dog Grizzy from the Red Odyssey Intro movie?

Started by Dx, June 26, 2009, 10:48:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dx

Has anyone made the Black Dog Grizzy from the Red Odyssey Intro movie?

I like the look of it, if no one has made it, i may do it for fun.

TheJamsh

DONE

Get call of the wild from bzscrap, im pretty sure its included in there...

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Nielk1

NOT DONE!

The MOVIE version Jamash... MOVIE...

Someone nudge Avatar. He made the other thing from the intro:

And he also did the ending movie nuke:

So he might have that tank done too.

Click on the image...

TheJamsh

OH movie... didnt know they were different but then i never played BZ1

Nielk1

Click on the image...

Dx

I made the duke a long time ago... if i can find it, i post a pic.

TheJamsh

Dx

I guess i never made the skin for it but here's the model i did. (437 faces)

Someone else did the TRO movie tank, I'm pretty sure.  It's very smooth, and always seemed too high-poly for me to bother with.  Besides, my plate was full doing everything else from TRO...

That BDog Scavenger is VERY important, btw...  the large size is due to an historic achievement in human biometal gathering technology and leads directly to BZ2's method.   :)

My "Duke" nuke is 196 faces...    :-P

-Av-

Nielk1

Click on the image...

bigbadbogie

Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

Dx

I'm not sure, but since BZ2 gave us 'upgrade' I addressed it by having one the upgraded form of the other.    Given that they had both portals and the cloak it looks like the CRA was technologically ahead of the rest of us...  fwiw I think that's why the BDog Scav was a target, as it was infringing on the technology the CRA thought was theirs alone.

-Av-

Nielk1

Click on the image...

Dx

The cloak unbalances strat when a whole army can decloak in your base, i hope you didn't give all strat tanks cloak Av. (or atleast have a host control to disable it)

In BzE i let only the heavy chinese tank have cloak and the ia can't use it.

In Battlezone or Red Odyssey the turrets and Gun Towers can't lead a target, you can run around in circles and never be hit. Another thing is the engine doesn't want to use custom names for the abtowe and the sbtowe, i hope you don't have that problem, i can't get past it. (though it's not a problem in MP)