• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

FE 1.3 not working

Started by mag, June 29, 2009, 04:31:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mag

I downloaded FE_FOR_PB3.zip last night and installed it today. instant action has no recycler spawned and single player doesn't work either.
could it be missing dll's?
hopefully there is a quick fix and I won't have to redownload it again.

Red Devil

You use the supplied startup cfg file?
What box???

Red Devil

Darn it.  I think I uploaded the wrong zip.   :|  I'll upload a fix or replacement tonight.
What box???

bb1

Not sure if I just have a killed install of 1.3pb3 (didn't save download and there are no archived downloads that I'm aware of)

SP mission one launches and you sit in a prop dropship with absolutely no scripts.

bigbadbogie

I think there was a version where RD forgot to include the dll files.
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

Red Devil

Uploading the correct version now.  Should be done in about 45..50 minutes, then i'll modify the link.
What box???

bb1

Red Devil

:x  Got this error.  trying again...

Unfortunately there was an error encountered during the upload.
Retry?
Error: Upload failed. No data returned from server. (TypeError: xmlData.documentElement.getElementsByTagName("doupload")[0].getElementsByTagName("description")[0] is undefined)
What box???

Red Devil

Grrrrrr.... same error. Trying another site.  Back in 50..60 mins.
What box???

Red Devil

There, dammit.  Finally uploaded.  Click on the same link in the PB3 archives.
What box???

mag

is there a quick fix, so I don't have to download the large file again?
it was a pain to download because I have a problem with filefront and I can only download 200mb at a time.
was it just the dll's?

Red Devil

It was the DLL's and some other files missing.  I uploaded it to FileSavr instead of FileFront, so it should dl okay now.
What box???

mag

filesavr wants me to pay for an account when I click the link.
is there a alternate dl site for this file, I don't want to have to join a site just to download the one file.

Nielk1

Quote from: mag on July 02, 2009, 09:59:52 PM
filesavr wants me to pay for an account when I click the link.
is there a alternate dl site for this file, I don't want to have to join a site just to download the one file.

It is late, so I will just say this.

You're doing it wrong.

Click on the image...

Red Devil

Grrrr....  Uploading to a new spot now...
What box???