• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Calling writers

Started by Feared_1, July 03, 2009, 11:47:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General BlackDragon

*****General BlackDragon*****

Mr X

http://www.bzuniverse.com/forum/index.php/topic,10101.0.html
starting January 2010!

AHadley

How long do we have? Other than 'SOON'?

bigbadbogie

Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

AHadley

Angstromicus

Why? I suppose if we got things done soon it'd give less time for the POSSIBILITY of things to become unmanageable and cause an implosion of the project. But the less-popular stories will float down out of the active topic list, i'm sure, while the more popular ones will receive further attention and development.

AHadley

I was hoping for something a little more exact ;)

It's OK now, I've given the beginning of my story but there's still a load more to come... its a rather long one. I actually have some missions thought out already.

Feared_1

Well now that we have something to work with there's no rush. I was a little concerned because for 2 days nothing was happening in this forum and I didn't want it to flop a few days in. We got some stories now, though, so there's no hurry. But still, don't put it off if you have an idea!

Clavin12

Quote from: AHadley on July 05, 2009, 09:45:02 AM
It's OK now, I've given the beginning of my story but there's still a load more to come... its a rather long one. I actually have some missions thought out already.

Same here
C l a v i n 1 2