• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

BBB's potential storyline for 1.3 CP

Started by bigbadbogie, July 04, 2009, 09:30:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scav-Avenger

Quote from: VSMIT on July 09, 2009, 08:46:34 PM
Then write a story instead of just commenting on stuff others have done.

Ok perhaps you are right. Its his idea, let him do what he wants. :-D
Avatars make my profile look fat...

Axeminister

You can do it Scav-Avenger. Don't be shy. I whipped one up real quick and got Mr. X started. Just anything that gets some juices stirred helps.
There is no knowledge that is not power.

Angstromicus

Yea. VSMIT is probably just anxious to get more competition between stories since the CP is still in the beginnings.

Mr X

Quote from: Scav-Avenger on July 09, 2009, 08:44:51 PM

Yea a bit of common but I m tired of hearing greek names in Bz2 try something more special for a change.

People do greek names for the Cthonians because they were supposed to be the inspiration for the culture of the ancient greeks, therefore greek names fit with their background and I think that they suggest a more intelligent species.
http://www.bzuniverse.com/forum/index.php/topic,10101.0.html
starting January 2010!

AHadley

Chthonic, root of the work Cthonia and its variations, is a greek word too. Egyptian doesn't come in to it.