• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Community Project Vote #1

Started by VSMIT, July 28, 2009, 11:11:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which story is your favorite?

Mr X's Time story
AHadley's Perfidious story
Gen_Hoohah's FE Sequel
Clavin12's story
BBB's story
TheJamsh's Fall of the Empires story
ScrapPool's Full Circle story

Nielk1

I think elements of the lead stories are shared enough that an amalgamation may be the final form.

Click on the image...

ScrapPool

Quote from: AHadley on July 31, 2009, 03:33:29 AM
AFAIK he voted for Perfidious :P

HA!

Well, can't blame him!
Got it covered.
"Full Circle"

AHadley

Maybe we should all three get together and work on something... Whereabouts in the world are you, Scrappool?

General BlackDragon

i know i love the general hoohah's story about tracing back an ancient race. Sounds similar to homeworld 2's projenitors.

*****General BlackDragon*****

TheJamsh

I second Angstro$*!£!£'s vote... About merging those 3 stories.

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

AHadley

What's with the $*!£!£?

And as for merging them, I have some ideas. I still want PF intact so it can be my own mod :P

Mr X

Hooray, I get back from being on holiday and mine's most popular, thanks guys!
http://www.bzuniverse.com/forum/index.php/topic,10101.0.html
starting January 2010!

AHadley

What do you reckon to merging some stories?

Clavin12

I'm fine with merging them but I still don't like the time travel bit. What if we made it so that there where simply portals instead of time portals with the keys and all. Maybe the places they go to couldn't be reached without the portal so that you couldn't get there with a mere spaceship.
C l a v i n 1 2

VSMIT

There's no real way to restrict space travel, since it's just so freaking huge.
I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

Mr X

Quote from: AHadley on August 01, 2009, 08:57:37 AM
What do you reckon to merging some stories?

I'd be all for conferring with the writers of the other popular stories to create one uber story thats way better than any individual could write  :wink:.
starting January 2010!

ScrapPool

Quote from: Mr X on August 01, 2009, 01:15:58 PM
I'd be all for conferring with the writers of the other popular stories to create one uber story thats way better than any individual could write  :wink:.

Second that.
Got it covered.
"Full Circle"

Axeminister

Cool, this is what Community is all about.
There is no knowledge that is not power.

Clavin12

Sometimes a collaborative work can be worse than an individual work because the stories being blended never complete each other, quite. But still it could be good. I would definitely help.
C l a v i n 1 2

Mr X

well, if we take opinion polls we'd know if the community liked the ideas being discussed.
starting January 2010!