• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

FleshStorm testing for TA5

Started by TopGun, August 11, 2009, 05:40:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TopGun

I got the patch and so far the errors at the start of each game are gone. I will keep testing it out.

TopGun

.:.FTD.:.TopGun-Lt_Gen

TheJamsh

This is in the totally wrong board. This isnt a link to a mod or a patch, it should be moved to maps and mods. (Calling Admins/Mods)

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

TopGun

Here is the link for the patch I am using on FS that so far is bug free.

http://www.jtworld.net/mirror/FSAddon13_b2.7z

Oh, and Jamsh you can find links for mods on the The Big List of BZ2 Mods.

TopGun

TheJamsh

I'm aware of that, but i was under the impression this was a board so that each mod had one topic, with a link to the latest download.

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

TopGun

I did not know that. I am testing TA5 with the 1.3pb4 version. Now if I am not suppose to have it in this section plz move it to the right one.

TopGun

TopGun

The CFG file in the patch for FS makes the MP think that its on 1.3pb4a. Other than that FS 1.3pb4a has no errors on TA5.

TopGun

Wraith

Does singleplayer for Fleshstorm work on ta5.1?
Trend Micro HijackThis 2.0.2

Post a log in Overdrive Terminal if you have a malware/virus problem

TopGun

Yes it does. You will get a few errors but the addon for it I posted in this topic fixes most problems. You will get something like For ever looping errors but they will not make the game crash. Plus maybe some Direct X errors but overall the single player works great. Its when you try to play online it gets hairy.

Let me know if you have anymore questions.

TopGun