• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

1.3 Public Beta 5.1 released

Started by GSH, September 06, 2009, 06:13:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheJamsh

The polished up units probably come courtesy of the Bumpmaps being re-enabled. Switch them off in the escape menu to see the differences. I've just discovered a craving for bumpmaps after seeing them working properly for me. Its great :)

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

jack_soundcraft

well it would be nice . im really looking foward to it .i feel as though im missing out on something .the because is that im unable to down load of the link. :-( im using orbit down load manager .can anyone help please . 8-)

TheJamsh

Dont bother with a DL manager. Just DL it as normal with firefox or something.

DL Manager's just over-complicate a simple process if you ask me, but your not. so ill shush.

jack_soundcraft

thankyou thejamish . i used safari and it down loaded 87.8 mb. now ill just put it together.  :wink: 8-)

7thwave

Im wondering when the -invisable m-curtains on hills- bug will be fix. Flying bug has been fixed obv, but it seems to have just made a new bug :s. its esp noticable on sharp terrain.

bigbadbogie

Could you please explain in a bit more detail?

Perhaps show us a screenshot of the problem?
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

TheJamsh

remember that draw_sphere and draw_geom dont remain in multiworld environments 7thwave, so make sure you are testing in IA before you say tis down to the hills.

shane ward

will this operate on a windows me system?

shane
Battlezone 2 Mod and Map Maker.
See my site: -
http://www.shanesdoomwads.freeservers.com/bz2

AHadley

ME? Ouch.

Should do, though I'm not certain.

GSH

Both ta5 and pb5.1's readmes note that Microsoft has dropped support for Windows 95/98/ME in both the latest DirectX SDKs, and also the latest compiler. So, if it works, great. If it doesn't, I'm not surprised.

-- GSH

Red Spot

The fileplanet links give me errors. Picked it up from your site GSH, but incase you rather like people downloading from fileplanet you might want to take a look at that .. ;)
*Something intelligent, yet funny*

General BlackDragon

Filefront became a bitch and started deleting large files if nobody downloads them alot.

*****General BlackDragon*****

AHadley

It's Fileplanet. And I've seen things that have been on Filefront for ages with ten or so downloads that I've been able to get no problem.

Red Devil

Have to login the FilePlanet to download.
What box???

AHadley