• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Improved Team Fslots

Started by Nielk1, September 06, 2009, 07:04:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TopGun

Does this work in Single Player? Or does it only work with real people on Multi? I tried the 1024x768 and when I tried an instant game it did not work. I put the .cfg file in just like it said on the first post. But when I use the default the game freezes before the game will run.

I am trying this out on my Bench Computer. I will go home tonight and try it on my home PC. But until then am I installing it right?

TopGun

.:.FTD.:.TopGun-Lt_Gen

ScarleTomato

?
the game already gives health bars for other AI units. This just adds the health bar to other players in the game

edit: saves confusion :P

TopGun

So when I am in a Multiplayer game it adds health and ammo bars only to the real players? If so then that is cool.

TopGun

ScarleTomato

exactly. check the first post, NK1 added a picture example

TopGun

I just tried getting the addon working on my home PC and it does not work. I made a new text file in the addon folder and then copy pasted the what it was suppose to be named. And then copy pasted the 1024x768 page into the .cfg and it does not work. If I am looking at it right my PC does not even see it as a .cfg file. It still shows at being some kind of note pad file. Can you guys tell me what is wrong?

TopGun

TheJamsh

yeh you saved it as a .txt file. NEVER use save as, ALWAYS use save.

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

VSMIT

Quote from: TheJamsh on September 26, 2009, 04:21:29 PM
yeh you saved it as a .txt file. NEVER use save as, ALWAYS use save.
You can use "Save As," but you should use the "Save As Type" dropdown to select "All Files" instead of "Text document."
I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

TheJamsh

I always copy the file and make changes, then just quit and save. Everyone has there ways though...

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

TopGun

I have read this hole topic and there are so many other ways that other people say worked. Can you guys plz tell me how to get this thing working. I have been trying for the past day to get this thing working.

Can you guys plz help me?

TopGun

ScarleTomato

what resolution do you have BZ set to?

TopGun

Video Mode is set to 640*480.

TopGun

ScarleTomato

right click on the link called "Default" in Nielk1's post and click "Save target as..." and save it in your "/Battlezone II/addon/" folder. Make sure it saves as "bzgame_team.cfg"

you will need to join a game with wingmen on your team to notice any changes

General BlackDragon

N1 should zip them up as they should all 3 be in addon folder.

*****General BlackDragon*****

Nielk1

They then conflict with files already in addon.

And I never had it use the alternate resolution one automatically. You all are weird.

Click on the image...

TopGun

Squirrel helped my last night to get it working. I had to but it in     D:\games\Battlezone II folder\Battlezone II-1.3PB5\addon\config\game   And used the 1024*768 to get it working. It would not work in just the addon folder.

Hope this helps.

TopGun