• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

PB 5.1 a bust?

Started by Sabre Tank, September 07, 2009, 04:48:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabre Tank

I'm not sure what to think.... Earlier today I got the latest patch..Played a bit and was impressed big time dude with the improved graphics and such (I like the shadows! :-D) And for the first time in a while there was a long list of games online cause the new patch...But earlier I got on an all the games listed were red. I realized everyone was either playing TA 5 and just PB 4A instead. Also one weird thing is that when I went to play PB 5.1 again the graphics were horrendous. I mean like Out-Of-The-Box graphics. (Not to say that they were terrible in the first place,I'm just used to the newer graphics.) But I am just curious to know why all of the sudden no one is playgint PB 5.1?

bigbadbogie

People don't play it yet because it only just came out and they probably don't even know about it.

If the graphics went down, just change your resolution back up.
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

Sabre Tank

Quote from: bigbadbogie on September 07, 2009, 04:51:59 PM
People don't play it yet because it only just came out and they probably don't even know about it.

If the graphics went down, just change your resolution back up.

No No, you don't get what I meant. Lots of people WERE playing it. Then all of the sudden they weren;t.

bigbadbogie

Maybe their games finished?
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

GreenHeart

Quote from: bigbadbogie on September 07, 2009, 05:10:37 PM
Maybe their games finished?

Most players usually play during the weekends & work during the week so it may take awhile for some to realize 1.3 public beta 5.1 was released.   
Signature:
Many failures will take place in the process of attempting to achive your goal. It don't matter how many times you fail, Its how much you've learned each time since its apart of the learning process.

Commando

I hoot 5.1 got some testing.  I wasn't able to test it before release becaus noone was around on my two days off.

Red Devil

It is Labor Day Weekend here, too, so people are away.
What box???

Rocket

well, i didn't know that there was such a thing as 5.1...

where might i find a description of it?
Hidden Defenders Mod