• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

HellFury Mod (Please Read)

Started by shane ward, September 15, 2009, 08:02:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigbadbogie

Quote from: bb1 on September 16, 2009, 07:12:08 PM
Has nobody else played hellbender?

Six years ago in Primary School.
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

AHadley

When does primary school end for you guys? I finished with it six years ago... but im only 16, you sure as hell aren't...

bigbadbogie

I'm 18 now.

I finished Primary School in 2003 when I was 12.
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

TheJamsh

Some of this stuff is brills! Thanks for providing us with all this Shane! you've really outdone yourself here :)

I love the tunnels... want to make a map that uses them now. Very interesting stuff.

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

bb1

Lots of those tunnels in the original game would get me so lost or dead that I would ragequit.

VSMIT

Quote from: bb1 on September 17, 2009, 08:19:19 AM
Lots of those tunnels in the original game would get me so lost or dead that I would ragequit.
I know, right?  It was so difficult to navigate.
I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

shane ward

The tunnels in this mod are very basic and straight forward, it was an experiment that went very well, but it was extreamly hard to do. The tunnels are not as complex as hellbender and easy to navigate if you can find them. Also the city levels has lots of underground highways, it is nice to blow up a nuke car in one of them, Anyone tried that yet, I spent too long playing with them instead of making the level.
Battlezone 2 Mod and Map Maker.
See my site: -
http://www.shanesdoomwads.freeservers.com/bz2

GreenHeart

Quote from: shane ward on September 17, 2009, 10:16:01 AM
Anyone tried that yet, I spent too long playing with them instead of making the level.

No, i Av'd the second the first mission finished loading.  It basicly showed me inside the isdf base & said run to base...
Signature:
Many failures will take place in the process of attempting to achive your goal. It don't matter how many times you fail, Its how much you've learned each time since its apart of the learning process.

shane ward

Quote from: GreenHeart on September 17, 2009, 11:18:45 PM
No, i Av'd the second the first mission finished loading.  It basicly showed me inside the isdf base & said run to base...

Anyone else have that error, I think it can be easily fixed, I was experimenting with changing objects to players. Might be a small bug.

TheJamsh

played the hellmain.pak and its got potential. Could really do with a lot of fixing up though. Are we free to use the assets? i'd really like to convert some of these maps for MP game use...

Also, you should have calmed down on the language a bit... at least offer a custom shell file with bad language on or off... hmm. It didnt offend me but it wasn't half overdone...

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

shane ward

I guess you are talking about Jake, (My brother did that) he is supposed to like that, a bit over the top character in the game.

You are all welcome to canabolise the mod any way you see fit, give credit where it is due and have fun. If I could know more about the first level bug I should be able to repare it faily easy. I think I know what I done wrong, I never got around to fixing it.

Scout

shane ward

I believe it's Blue Sub No6  :wink:

shane

Nielk1

Quote from: shane ward on September 22, 2009, 01:11:11 PM
I believe it's Blue Sub No6  :wink:

shane

Isn't she like part fish or something?

On topic..
I have never played Hellbender.

Click on the image...

shane ward

Quote from: Nielk1 on September 22, 2009, 01:17:01 PM
Isn't she like part fish or something?

On topic..
I have never played Hellbender.

off topic, I believe she is an aquatic hybrid of a fish/cat/human. I almost lost interest in the show until I saw her.

On topic, try out the mod, it should be basic to play and fun too, check out the first part tho to feel the experience of the hellfury type game.

On another note, how does the graphics of the worlds and ships look compared to the real game, I find it a LOT more better, even using the same model ships, shows how far 3D modelling rendering has gone ;)