• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

PB5.1 Expansion Pack Content List

Started by TheJamsh, September 18, 2009, 03:50:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sonic

Quote from: Nielk1 on September 18, 2009, 05:09:51 PM
See if an admin can inject a post for you so you can continue in a 2nd one. Also, LMM1 can now have a short sound as the demo. Also, LMM1 is literally a proof of concept thrown together in VB.Net with a bunch of features added. LMM2 will be new and won't bug out, but know that LMM1 should work unless you break a mod. I am here to help when that happens and it does make log files (so far).
Done. I apologize in advance to bbl for his sacrifice of a post.
"Linux is user friendly...
...it's just very selective about who its friends are."

TheJamsh

Thanks Sonic thats really helpful :)

Quote from: Rocket on September 18, 2009, 08:04:11 PM
hmm, do you get a color swatch to pick more team colors?

What do you mean pick more teamcolors? You have a teamcolor editor in LMM1, which you use to pick any color you like.

DONT mistake the teamcolor enhancement skins as totally new skins that only come in red. They are MASKING glowskins. All they do is layer OVER the top of the rest of the craft, and therefore mask the teamcolor to only certain areas of the craft. If you wish i can post screenshots of them being uses in game.

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

bb1

If you didn't tell me I wouldn't know... it's one of those "My PC is choking on those huge pictures that I press Stop and scroll down anyway" type of things.

What was that GIGANTIC scion-looking thing?

TheJamsh

Its not the gigantic scion things you should worry about (much), its the even bigger ISDF thing... can you spot it :D?

Rocket

i like the blue laser thing on top of the scion antenae

QuoteWhat do you mean pick more teamcolors? You have a teamcolor editor in LMM1, which you use to pick any color you like.

DONT mistake the teamcolor enhancement skins as totally new skins that only come in red. They are MASKING glowskins. All they do is layer OVER the top of the rest of the craft, and therefore mask the teamcolor to only certain areas of the craft. If you wish i can post screenshots of them being uses in game.

yes, i know it's a masked thing....

what i mean is, if i wanted to pick say, brown vs blue, or gold vs green, could i do it?
Hidden Defenders Mod

TheJamsh

oh, no but you can make and save youre own color presets, so just mouse-over for color specifics, and copy them, then save a new one. You can have whatever colors you want, and have as many saved pre-sets as you want.

That 'antenna' thing is just a borrowed model for the moment... but i can tell you its NOT an antenna :)

AHadley

There's some stuff there even I didn't know about, proves I am in need of an update! :lol:

I'll see what else I can add too, but I'm worried I'll slow you all down too much. This pack has come a long way in a very short time.

EDIT: Will you stop posting so I can get a post in, please? :P

TheJamsh

get on line and update then :D! i update nearly everyday now... :)

AHadley

And... ah.... bigger ISDF thing? The only ISDF thing I haven't seen before is the one with the sphere on top, but its not bigger... what is it anyways? Looks faintly familiar?

ScarleTomato

so whats keeping it from being released? Just thoroughly testing for glitches?

Nielk1

Quote from: ScarleTomato on September 19, 2009, 12:31:47 PM
so whats keeping it from being released? Just thoroughly testing for glitches?

LMM1 fixes, enhancements, and new features, the random crate still has no code behind it, Reactor Wars is pretty broken atm in the round control system (it can run multiple rounds, or will be able to), MRVP GGG rec isn't done, MRVP Research rec's 2nd variation is not done, config work is still being done, and finally tons of testing will be needed.

Click on the image...

ScarleTomato

Quote from: bb1 on September 19, 2009, 09:03:50 AMWhat was that GIGANTIC scion-looking thing?
That is a scionized Vasudan Hatshepsut Destroyer. A rare sight to see so low to the ground. The scions probably found it floating derelict from days gone by and a testament to a massive war between the GTVA and the Shivians. 8-)

TheJamsh

The ISDF tracked vehicle is question made its first appearance in ULER mod, but it was a non-used vehicle that Coxxon left behind...

So, i used the model, re-made an ODF for it, icon, teamcolor textures etc, and a mighty cool weapon. You wont like it... i promise :)

There are a few brand spanking new scion units, such as a new kamikazi ship, distributor (minelayer), mantichora has made a new appearance with a new skin and a properly fixed model and some balancing. The item that looks like a walking mauler head is the toughest unit in the variant. But i dare not say much more... it'll spoil the surprise when you see one 80 meters or so from the rec...

But yeh theres a LOT stopping this release. Just today i found an arseload of bugs and glitches.

Nielk1

In Uler the ODF dropped DA-BOMB.

For note Avatar made the Gorgon model.

Click on the image...

TheJamsh

it drops something like da-bomb, but a little more balanced. its the isdf answer to the gorgon really... but not as powerful, unless it actually drops its weapon, in which case you are hosed.