• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

PB5.1 Expansion Pack Content List

Started by TheJamsh, September 18, 2009, 03:50:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheJamsh

Added maps today from Feared_1 and the IX Clan.

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

AHadley

NK1 is working on the DLL, so I hopefully won't be too long...

Nielk1

Click on the image...

ScarleTomato

local mods meaning all the ones that don't cause bad assets? very nice, cool to see a mod manager specifically for those settings.

TheJamsh

nice one N1.

Neat aint it ST :). It all started from teamskins causing bad looking ships on dark maps.

Those teamcolor screenshots are pretty sweet though... guess what map i took them on and you get a prize :P

Axeminister

There is no knowledge that is not power.

AHadley

BZ1's soundtrack was written by Jeehun Hwang.

TRO's soundtrack was written by Kochun Hu

Recoil's soundtrack may or may not have been written by Jim Lively (that's the closest entry to 'Composer' in the credits)

If you're after companies, then Recoil's was by Zipper Interactive and Westwood Studios... both of whom went bust and got bought out by other companies soon after. Shame really.

Nielk1

Quote from: AHadley on September 23, 2009, 01:27:58 PM
BZ1's soundtrack was written by Jeehun Hwang.

TRO's soundtrack was written by Kochun Hu

Recoil's soundtrack may or may not have been written by Jim Lively (that's the closest entry to 'Composer' in the credits)

If you're after companies, then Recoil's was by Zipper Interactive and Westwood Studios... both of whom went bust and got bought out by other companies soon after. Shame really.

Use your SVN access to the mod to edit that info into the LMM files and commit it. :D

Click on the image...

AHadley

Still trying to get SVN to work! So bloody slow! Not enough time!

I'll try it when I get back in from school tonight :P

TheJamsh

you have to have hamachi up to use it, and N1's been DLing a lot of stuff recently, it takes a bit of time to initialize, but when it does it should be fairly quick. Even quicker when im on lol.

The DLL's are there now and they work a treat :)! Just setting up DF mode now as we speak, should have all the maps ready tonight!

Nielk1

And PC was off last night because of massive thunder.

Click on the image...

cheesepuffly

Total awesomeness, with a side of bacon.
I liek chz

Chaka-Chaka-Pata-Pon!

TheJamsh

All DF maps are now ready. All weapons are randomising with lucky dip switched on.

Nielk1

* Nielk1 wonders how since he never added a switch, just the random.

Click on the image...

TheJamsh

on by default then :P

YOU know what i mean, others may not...