• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Something wrong with mission

Started by Sabre Tank, October 10, 2009, 11:40:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabre Tank

I don't know if it has something to do with TA 5.1 but whatever.

So, I was doing one of the missions as the Scions where you must defend the AAN base. After 3 failed attempts because the Recycler was destroyed, I decided to watch the Recycler. So, as my forces were fighting the small attack group of a few assault tanks and msl scouts, the AAN recycler just died for no reason. I mean no ships were even around it. It just died. Collapsed into pieces. Kaboom. Dead. The End. And its not supposed to happen either I'm pretty sure, because when I return to the Single player menu there is no new mission. WTF is wrong?

Power Board

In that misson, you have to wait untill you are told to destroy the bridge. If you go too close to the ANN recycler before its time for you to go, the recycler will 'blow up'

Sabre Tank

I was already past the point where I was ordered to destroy the bridge, and I destryed it. This is afterward where the enemy attack group spawns north of the AAN base.

bigbadbogie

I had that happen in 1.0.

That mission has always been glitchy.
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

Wraith

Im close to getting to that mission but having some trouble with real life atm.
Trend Micro HijackThis 2.0.2

Post a log in Overdrive Terminal if you have a malware/virus problem

Axeminister

This patch 1.3pb5.1 is more for online play than missions. The missions weren't tested. If you want to play the missions keep a non-patched install of the game on your pc.
There is no knowledge that is not power.

Rocket

don't do something you weren't ordered to do in that mission, and it should work fine.. but yeah, that mission is touchy..
Hidden Defenders Mod

TheJamsh

i would use patch 1.2 to play through the SP campaign personally. it is quite broken In pb5.1. Shame really but it would be a lot of work to fix

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.